What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow : I don't drink ! :blink:

Never have...never will !

Murree Breweries ka Peach Malt is 100% Non-Alcoholic - In Pakistan you can't sell any alcoholic drink on the market (at least legally) ! :hitwall:

See it even says 'Non-Alcoholic' in pink just below 'Peach' !

id97-500x500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Murree Breweries ka Peach Malt is 100% Non-Alcoholic - In Pakistan you can't sell any alcoholic drink on the market (at least legally) ! :hitwall:

Too late dude!! All her love towards you have gone.. Now you can sing some sad song and drink something which is alcoholic!!

Dude, you can sell legally! Why the hell does Islamabad have all those bonded warehouses! :P ++++ many many other places.

** Not sure if they have changed the rules of the game recently!**

@Aeronaut @Hyperion @seiko : The love is platonic not romantic - Shes my little Marshmallow....my baby sister ! :kiss3:

@Aeronaut : Nah man...I'm probably never gonna marry ! I just don't like the idea of settling down & the monotony that brings with it. And yes its there...no matter how much a couple argues on being different - the monotony & that regressive cycle of paying bills & working hard to get a promotion so that can pay more of them & not doing any of the things that you wanted to do (No watching a Movie on the Sundays & going to the Park on the Saturdays isn't what I'm talking about !) makes me puke just thinking about it.

@Aeronaut @Hyperion @seiko : The love is platonic not romantic - Shes my little Marshmallow....my baby sister ! :kiss3:

@Aeronaut : Nah man...I'm probably never gonna marry ! I just don't like the idea of settling down & the monotony that brings with it. And yes its there...no matter how much a couple argues on being different - the monotony & that regressive cycle of paying bills & working hard to get a promotion so that can pay more of them & not doing any of the things that you wanted to do (No watching a Movie on the Sundays & going to the Park on the Saturdays isn't what I'm talking about !) makes me puke just thinking about it.

WOW... Slow down mate! What monotony??? Hmmmmm... you need some guidelines! :D

This is my 2nd cold drink in 8 months, i only drink water,tea and sugarless coffee. No, soft drinks, no juices nothing else whatsoever, i decided to quit coke 8 months ago.

Sometimes, occasionally i enjoy having a few chilled Holsten Beers. [0% Alcohol]

holsten_2.jpg

So, not a big drinks fan!

wow grt to see our mod cooling his head, btw which one you liked most!

64059d1a443411e2a2e022000a1faf45_5.jpg

try some of these, will really cool your head & will never think of marrige

Sexy-Leo-Girl-Party-Roadshow.jpg

& instead concentrating marriges, just think about this, lol

Dude, you know what I mean! :P

Khan Meri Jaan...yes I do know what you mean you naughty boy ! :rofl:

But you'd know what I mean when you're in your 40s & you'd sit down one day & look back at your life & ask yourself - Did I really do half the things I wanted to do or did I keep putting them off because of commitments !

Be different ! We all say we are but when I look around me...I can't recall a single man who wasn't sucked in to the regressive cycle I'm talking about !

Khair...Good Luck ! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom