What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have a job.. Free for last 6 months, nothing else to do.. So I think I too earned the right to sleep long hours!! :D

Yea, enjoy the free time. Its a luxury in life not many folks have very often,me included. However, i never compromise my sleep for anything, you will find me asleep at the campus library.
@Marshmallow ko mama, nay bula lia. I hope she is washing dishes :bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey friends i got to log off now,Hitlers calling:undecided: i will be coming laters:wave:

plz enjoy till the time i step on everyone's tail here and get on their nerves:p:bunny:

bye!
funny-baby-face-meme-cute.jpg

Yea, enjoy the free time. Its a luxury in life not many folks have very often,me included. However, i never compromise my sleep for anything, you will find me asleep at the campus library.
@Marshmallow ko mama, nay bula lia. I hope she is washing dishes

hahhaha yes u r right,but not for washing dishes but i was logged in for a long time and she hates it!:P and i always do things that annoys her!:bunny:
Funny-Baby-Face1.jpg

hey friends i got to log off now,Hitlers calling:undecided: i will be coming laters:wave:

plz enjoy till the time i step on everyone's tail here and get on their nerves:p:bunny:

bye!
funny-baby-face-meme-cute.jpg

Is that a nickname for your pet dingo ?
@Marshmallow

Chalo, theek hai. Bye bye to you... enjoy washing dishes and cutting up onions, i wish some chilly gets into your eyes ....:D

@Hyperion One my friend's brand new car just got stolen in Pakistan. What the heck!

70% of global chefs are men anyway. Women cooking is highly overrated..apparently my fiance wants to learn cooking from me! kia zamana agaya hai :lol:

My mum learned cooking from my dad :D.. Mum herself told us that my dad has to suffer in the initial stages of cooking..

So be ready for everything if you are really going to teach her how to cook.. Bcoz the first trial is up on you always ;)

@Hyperion One my friend's brand new car just got stolen in Pakistan. What the heck!
Yara, it's more like wild wild west nowadays! I was planning to get one big arse jeep or something, later when I visit in December, however, mom and dad convinced me to keep a very very very very low profile and to get the shittiest of the brands available.

Imagine, and I'm used to shooting at people, and they managed to scare the bejesus out of me! :blink:

@Marshmallow ko mama, nay bula lia. I hope she is washing dishes :bunny:

I think 6 months is more than free time :D.. Have to find a job here.. The problem is small town like us dont have much opportunities.. I dont have much things to do.. So sleeps a lot.. :D

Imagine, and I'm used to shooting at people, and they managed to scare the bejesus out of me! :blink:

What was your job exactly?? :what:

I think 6 months is more than free time :D.. Have to find a job here.. The problem is small town like us dont have much opportunities.. I dont have much things to do.. So sleeps a lot.. :D

Mate, small towns are nice for doing business. Research and find something to sell to people, something that needs to be replaced or refilled, often! :D

What was your job exactly?? :what:
Not a job per se, this particular compulsion comes as a birthright. :P

Mate, small towns are nice for doing business. Research and find something to sell to people, something that needs to be replaced or refilled, often! :D

Okay!! Be a pimp, start a alcohol store or sell some weeds. These are the most profitable business coming into my mind :D

Not a job per se, this particular compulsion comes as a birthright. :P

Okay!! Now you are scaring me!! :(

Okay!! Be a pimp, start a alcohol store or sell some weeds. These are the most profitable business coming into my mind :D
See you are already on the rich track -- Now refine these options and select something that doesn't clash too harshly with your conscience! :P

See you are already on the rich track -- Now refine these options and select something that doesn't clash too harshly with your conscience! :P

Would love to start a restaurant.. But the problem is I will eat all the food if not friends will eat it and put under my tab.. Kanjoos kahikaaa..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom