What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baccha na samjhna. Kal kaafi logon ko lapeta tha usne. Masoom hai Marshmallow par fir bhi hoshiyaar rehna. :D

Thanks for telling me, I will be on guard.

eJkui.jpg

@RazPaK better talking here because that thread will be closed soon. I think you should weigh your options but what kind of job is it??? I know that in the big corps like JP Morgan etc. they offer good opportunities and pay but there is no job security. They are just as likely to lay you off on short notice, that is how bad things are here in the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazPaK better talking here because that thread will be closed soon. I think you should weigh your options but what kind of job is it??? I know that in the big corps like JP Morgan etc. they offer good opportunities and pay but there is no job security. They are just as likely to lay you off on short notice, that is how bad things are here in the city.

It has to do with computer programming. Something to do with gambling machines which will be put in gas stations. They will pay to train me, then I can work anywhere in the world as long as I have a computer and internet access.

The thing is, it's not my background, but the money will be PHUCKING awesome.

The thing that pisses me off is that I drove all the way down here to Texas and just recently got all my stuff from there. And now I will have to drive all the way back. It's insane.

It has to do with computer programming. Something to do with gambling machines which will be put in gas stations. They will pay to train me, then I can work anywhere in the world as long as I have a computer and internet access.

The thing is, it's not my background, but the money will be PHUCKING awesome.

The thing that pisses me off is that I drove all the way down here to Texas and just recently got all my stuff from there. And now I will have to drive all the way back. It's insane.

So they will pay to train you, but will they refer you to permanent job placement?? Bro if the money is like double or triple what you are currently making than it is worth a risk but you should have a backup plan none the less because its the city, you know. Damn you drove all the way to Texas, that is too much time in one car. Make sure the referral is good too though because some niggas be fcking with people around here.

So they will pay to train you, but will they refer you to permanent job placement?? Bro if the money is like double or triple what you are currently making than it is worth a risk but you should have a backup plan none the less because its the city, you know. Damn you drove all the way to Texas, that is too much time in one car. Make sure the referral is good too though because some niggas be fcking with people around here.

The offer came from a very wealthy and successful Pakistani woman, who is also a family friend so I know she is not bsing me.

Also the demand for this job will be so high that I will most likely always find work. Also I would be a pioneer in this.

The offer came from a very wealthy and successful Pakistani woman, who is also a family friend so I know she is not bsing me.

Also the demand for this job will be so high that I will most likely always find work. Also I would be a pioneer in this.

Word, than fck it. Go for it because I never heard of this gambling machines in gas stations it must be some new initiative and things like these are usually lucrative. You should tell these niggas to send you a ticket and also sent a truck to bring your things back. ;) My uncle owns 4 gas stations in Connecticut, I will ask him about this. Also know a couple of desis around here who own gas stations so I will ask them too.

Word, than fck it. Go for it because I never heard of this gambling machines in gas stations it must be some new initiative and things like these are usually lucrative. You should tell these niggas to send you a ticket and also sent a truck to bring your things back. ;) My uncle owns 4 gas stations in Connecticut, I will ask him about this. Also know a couple of desis around here who own gas stations so I will ask them too.

They will be allowed in almost all states according to this woman. And yea it is all expenses paid, but I was kinda getting used to the laid back life here in Texas.

They will be allowed in almost all states according to this woman. And yea it is all expenses paid, but I was kinda getting used to the laid back life here in Texas.

What part of Texas you live in? I spent a week in Houston with my uncles, so lay back bro but I am city folk would have driven me crazy if I had to stay longer. The woman are more classier and sophisticated in Texas too yaar. :smitten:

What part of Texas you live in? I spent a week in Houston with my uncles, so lay back bro but I am city folk would have driven me crazy if I had to stay longer. The woman are more classier and sophisticated in Texas too yaar. :smitten:

I live in Austin. It's a nice city with really kind people.

@RazPaK; Chotay ab tu haram kamaay ga??? :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom