What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@samantk

Glenfiddich, Teacher's.....
Don't like Glen... teacher's is a fine whiskey.. However I do not like highlander... Teachers 50 is good... Jack Daniels is still my fav, any more?

Had been drinking for so long but never cared about this single malt or double malt stuff.

Jab talli he hona hai to kya farak padta hai... Hik :girl_wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have to party with girls,

Try Green apple Vodka + Grape juice. Tastes like wine, easy to drink, hits suddenly. Good drink for girls. :D

Mojito is also good for them but you need to be pretty good at making it. :D

Try Green apple Vodka + Grape juice. Tastes like wine, easy to drink, hits suddenly. Good drink for girls. :D

I know all the Vodka tricks... Only the first one with say, raspberry and mint leaves made to drink in a short span is enough... After that the taste for them does not matter..

For me I like to take my whiskey on the rocks, sipping and munching peanuts, roasted and a bit salted or Pistachios...

grils expert my friendo?
wht about b-52?;)

I know all the Vodka tricks... Only the first one with say, raspberry and mint leaves made to drink in a short span is enough... After that the taste for them does not matter..
For me I like to take my whiskey on the rocks, sipping and munching peanuts, roasted and a bit salted or Pistachios...
Yaar share you vodka tricks. Want to learn more. Many weddings this season. :D

Yaar share you vodka tricks. Want to learn more. Many weddings this season. :D

As I said the first one in a short span is important, Vodka with lime and some masala if you can find works well too and yeah a dash of sprite..

Raspberry goes very well with vodka...

As I said the first one in a short span is important, Vodka with lime and some masala if you can find works well too and yeah a dash of sprite..
Raspberry goes very well with vodka...
Know these ones. :D

Do you smoke cigarette or weed, hashish with drinks ?

Yadon ki kasak,sanson ki Tapash,Aahou ki Nami....

December Tere Andar sub kuch Hai,Hai Bus Us ki kami....,
Good one. Aaj aisa hi kuch scene tha yaar....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom