What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
73871_369039953190664_432650725_n.jpg

Yaar Hammad Bhai eik cheez tou bataiin :

How does one become the manager of a Bank ? Whats the route ?

Good question may bi abi tak yehi sooch rah hoo.......;)

OK on serious note....there are two basic approch.....

1- Business
2-Operations

At initial stage one begin his/her career from any of these two.....but later as he/ she accelerate in career............need to have fair good knowledge of operations and business both......

asalam o alaikum

WS dear....how are you....

Good question may bi abi tak yehi sooch rah hoo.......;)

OK on serious note....there are two basic approch.....

1- Business
2-Operations

At initial stage one begin his/her career from any of these two.....but later as he/ she accelerate in career............need to have fair good knowledge of operations and business both......

WS dear....how are you....

Achaa tou Hammad Bhai how does one get into a Bank to begin with ? Without connections ! I've frequented their websites - Careers area khaliii hotaa hai & only MCB has the management trainee program thing...bakiiyooon mein kiyaa hotaa hai !

What I'm asking is : How does one take the first step & in which direction ?

Reactions: HRK
na na .......
armystrong is very nice person......
aur dhaba to shouq k liye khola hai is nay ..... agar ap nay dhaby k liye ziada chera to ap k liye acha nahi ho ga.
bohot oper tak pohonch hai defence.pk main armstrong ke .;)

Achaa tou Hammad Bhai how does one get into a Bank to begin with ? Without connections ! I've frequented their websites - Careers area khaliii hotaa hai & only MCB has the management trainee program thing...bakiiyooon mein kiyaa hotaa hai !

What I'm asking is : How does one take the first step & in which direction ?

Visit SCB web site on regular basses....they do publish some initial level and some time mid career jobs there.......

I it not that difficult to get job in banking sector at initial stages................almost every banks provide opportunities to youngsters.......but most of the youngsters try to grab mid level or supervisory level job.....which off course bank do not offer just like that.......

I believe it is the reason people think we bankers act as a community and do not offer jobs without someone known to someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom