What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, I love them in vinegar. Are you crazy to eat them alive? Those Japs are crazy fools.. :cheesy:
Those bastards even eat puffer fish, the most dangerous poison known to man and they eat it.. :blink:
Its wrong to call someone's culture and cuisine bad or pathetic, its considered disrespectful. A person once said this on TV. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNy8MUPOAtQ

@RazPaK of course you clean their insides I throw the whole intestinal and other insiders..

Shell fish are bottom feeders.

I just eat regular fish.

But snakes are also haram :cray:

Snakes are muckroo.

Halal haram concept is so easy:

1. Pig is haram in almost every religion, including old testament.
2. Any animal having canine teeth is haram.
3. Any creature that catches a prey and puts it in it's mouth with it's own hands / claws is haram.

EVERYTHING in water is halal.

Muckroo animals can be eaten in special circumstances.

Haram cannot unless it's life or death literally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shell fish are bottom feeders.

I just eat regular fish.

Snakes are muckroo.
@RazPaK have you studied the anatomy of a bottom feeder? Well once the gills and the alimentary canal is cleaned...it is clean! :P

Plus here in my institute I can only go for seafood because the meat they serve is haram :cray:

Pakistani commandos eat snakes as part of survival training.

They are not haram.

No they are not. Read #44236.

One thing I don't get, all of you jump up and down when Islam is mentioned, yet most of you have no idea about it. You can't understand Arabic, can't understand Quran contextually, yet are so touchy about discussing anything related to it. :blink:

But snakes are also haram :cray:

@A.Rafay I watched it just to see him doing extreme things. Have you seen Survivorman ? That is realistic. Bear Gryll shows were staged many times to show few things.

No they are not. Read #44236.

One thing I don't get, all of you jump up and down when Islam is mentioned, yet most of you have no idea about it. You can't understand Arabic, can't understand Quran contextually, yet are so touchy about discussing anything related to it. :blink:

@Hyperion I didnt oppose..

@A.Rafay I watched it just to see him doing extreme things. Have you seen Survivorman ? That is realistic. Bear Gryll shows were staged many times to show few things.

Bear Grylls is still a bad *** and you know it.

Prt_Scr_capture.jpg
[/url] photo storage[/IMG]

czar is a licensed porter..
786-june-27.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom