What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching bones!! Yaar weekend ko rubbish dikhtain hain and ab saray achay cheezain!! :angry:

Whats snake in front of bear grylls! I like bear grylls! Really admire his courage to eat anything! Even his own **** or pooop!
Its taught in Special Forces buddy. Indian special forces are also taught these survival techniques.

Whats snake in front of bear grylls! I like bear grylls! Really admire his courage to eat anything! Even his own **** or pooop!
BTW he can't live a life of Aghori. They are extremity.

I doubt he eats normal food.. saw once eating a frog... and drinking water by sqeezing elephant dung.. :)

@KRAIT, ever tried octopus??? I go hunt them with my spear gun every other week... they are the tastiest thingyz in the universe.... :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Prawn, Lobster have you tried it ?
@KRAIT :raise:
Love fried Prawns...Japanese style and also pakora style!! :smitten:

I tried crab sticks!! also yummy!!

Clams also yummy

Calamari, octopus, cuttlefish ...:smitten:

@KRAIT, ever tried octopus??? I go hunt them with my spear gun every other week... they are the tastiest thingyz in the universe.... :smitten::smitten::smitten:
Yaar, you are a lucky guy. I haven't tried it.

BTW do you know they are also eaten alive in Japan ? But one has to be careful while eating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom