What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon I can't get my hands on these things in Jaipur. So hard to find, if they area vailable here. :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, I love them in vinegar. Are you crazy to eat them alive? Those Japs are crazy fools.. :cheesy:

Those bastards even eat puffer fish, the most dangerous poison known to man and they eat it.. :blink:

Yaar, you are a lucky guy. I haven't tried it.

BTW do you know they are also eaten alive in Japan ? But one has to be careful while eating it.

@Talon I can't get my hands on these things in Jaipur. So hard to find, if they area vailable here. :cray:
@KRAIT
Dont you have rivers? Fresh water prawns are also nice...not as tasty but still good!!

@Alpha1 yea but I cant eat too many...I get an allergic reaction! high histadine levels! :cray:
Yaar, I don't see people allergic. What's up with this allergy in US and Europe ?

Halal haram concept is so easy:

1. Pig is haram in almost every religion, including old testament.
2. Any animal having canine teeth is haram.
3. Any creature that catches a prey and puts it in it's mouth with it's own hands / claws is haram.

EVERYTHING in water is halal.

Animals that are carnivorous are considered muckroo not haram.

Pig is haraam.

Dog is muckroo.

tumblr_m3dae9nMUJ1r83k2io1_500.jpg

one of my favourite snakes ! Biologicaly!
@Talon i got rid of the chemicals and im thinking on how to get rid of the bullets

Yaar, I don't see people allergic. What's up with this allergy in US and Europe ?
har kahin hota hai... India main bhi.. although I have never seen nut allergy.. but have seen people in india with seafood allergy and allergic to specific vegetable like brinjal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom