What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know where losses are being forecasted you don't make provisions this year (start of the year) in anticipation for the looses suffered next year (at the end of the year). I dunno how that works or I'm mixing up my accounting ! :undecided:

sahi jawab.. but, this, now stinks of something else (in short, books are not correct)... for now, let's get back to the @Alpha1 - @Talon saga, and else @JonAsad fir se royega

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you took my jabs at him seriously, nobody in this thread is actually serious we all just come here to chill after warring it out on other threads. We have done much worse to some of our other friends on here. :D

I know! but it's hard to tell that on a forum. Just comes off very poorly!
Oh but I am glad you guys are just kidding:) sorry about that then!

I know! but it's hard to tell that on a forum. Just comes off very poorly!
Oh but I am glad you guys are just kidding:) sorry about that then!

We spread a rumor that @KRAIT is a girl. Stop members still flirt with him on occasion because of this. :lol:

He loves the attention though. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't have a chance he got the usual states that go Republican but I don't think won even one swing state or if he did he only got one when he needed like 2-4.

I remember obama doing well with the swing states. it might just be me but with the polls for the popular votes, he was pretty close with less than a 10% difference.
Obama has grown very unpopular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom