What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HRK : Janaab aaap ke ancestors bhii kiyaaa UP aur Bihar se taluq rakhteii theiiii ? :what:

Koiii Hyderabadi yahan nahin mil saktaa ke Hyderabadi Biryani kiii recipe mil jaiiii ! :cray:
@Secur

kharit hai bahi...???

yup....UP, Agra and Delhi....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have mentioned my village Khushab in political debates repeatedly, and I have lived my 90% life in Pindi and Pindi is as strong Pmln fort as Lahore :) we won 6/7 NA seats in 08 elections :)

oh now i remember its Aiesha :P

actually I have a sweet little cousin ( chacho ki beti ) aYesha.

oh and I am fine Alhumdullilah

Hmm sweet little cousins ......After some time intolerable little devils .... :fie:

you guys? :coffee:

that's my boy. They're Amphibious Marines Brigade "Crocodiles". When they were 3,000 men in Cyprus coast, they resisted 12 hours against 28,000 Cyprus National Guard. Btw, please leave your bullet love dude! :D

@Marshmallow....how could CHOCOLATE solve all problem.....it just make one fat.....
tumblr_m39p5hvH9p1ru475vo1_500.jpg

300_7340506.jpg

im fine! Howz your day!

Did you sleep well? Or are you still tired and sleepy like yesterday!

day was very buzy!:girl_wacko:

Hmm sweet little cousins ......After some time intolerable little devils .... :fie:

lol mine is just 4 years old and she is my Ladli behan. she thinks my laptop is her property and she can use it whenever she wants. In our family ( like all conservative families ) calling elders by name is considered a CRIME but she has never called me bhai. so she will never become a intolerable devil for me.

Lahore ke nahin hain aur phir bhiii PML N ke saaath itni loyalty mereiii Multan waleiii cousin ne tou Takht-e-Lahore keh keh kar mereiii kaaan pukkk diyee theiiii ! :blink:

I'd be done with ACCA in June & then well see whether CFA, a graduate program or articleship ! :)

ACCA.jpg

@Armstrong......... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

that's my boy. They're Amphibious Marines Brigade "Crocodiles". When they were 3,000 men in Cyprus coast, they resisted 12 hours against 28,000 Cyprus National Guard. Btw, please leave your bullet love dude! :D
@Talon
@Secur
@Hyperion
@Ak-47A
@Gentleman
all say that i shouldnt keep bullets!
@HRK , @Armstrong
Is it fine to keep bullets{of avatar}
in my wallet!

my little sister whos photo was on my avatar a few days ago, is 3years old!

@Talon
@Secur
@Hyperion
@Ak-47A
@Gentleman
all say that i shouldnt keep bullets!
@HRK , @Armstrong
Is it fine to keep bullets{of avatar}
in my wallet!

my little sister whos photo was on my avatar a few days ago, is 3years old!

She is cute MashaAllah ...... My sister was also cute when she was 3 but now i don't know how to handle her ........ :confused:

Rakh lo bhai tumhara wallet hai tumhri bullets hain .... :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom