What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello naswarians! :wave:

WAZZUP.gif

its weekend and abt metal pipe,Voilence is illegal:unsure: n dare anyone touches me:unsure:

What do you mean 'Hiya' ? :angry:

Address me in the proper manner by saying - Hello sir Mr. Armstrong ! :smokin:

Yeah tell that to my Mom I still shudder with fear remembering his rubber slippers ! :lol:

But I'm sure Auntie will dare to not only touch you but disciple you ! :devil:

:rofl: @HRK pata nai mention mein prob hai not your name :D

thnx God srif mention ker na me problem hai......:angel:

muj se tu nahi hai na......:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean 'Hiya' ? :angry:

Address me in the proper manner by saying - Hello sir Mr. Armstrong ! :smokin:

Yeah tell that to my Mom I still shudder with fear remembering his rubber slippers ! :lol:

But I'm sure Auntie will dare to not only touch you but disciple you ! :devil:
@Armstrong :blink:

@alpha1cavalier if you are inclined to self destruction...we cant help you much....apparently all the counselling I gave was of no use...
You ask for help but it is like talking to the walls...Even the walls might record my words but for you its just rubbish not worth listening to or even bothering about, right?

SorryX10
please dont lose hope on me please!

@alpha1cavalier if you are inclined to self destruction...we cant help you much....apparently all the counselling I gave was of no use...
You ask for help but it is like talking to the walls...Even the walls might record my words but for you its just rubbish not worth listening to or even bothering about, right?

SorryX10
please dont lose hope on me please! Its just that sometimes im depressed

Nobody can ! :D That is the beauty of it :)

Think of what my kids could be if I marry outside of my group....I'm so much in awe of myself ! :cray:

And I used to think I was 'Perfection Incarnate'...I bet they'd practically be Demigods ! :D

Think of what my kids could be if I marry outside of my group....I'm so much in awe of myself ! :cray:

And I used to think I was 'Perfection Incarnate'...I bet they'd practically be Demigods ! :D
@Armstrong try someone outside Asia :P

@Talon
18 years of BS wont go away in one night!

@alpha1cavalier I have to go home now....

Please think of all the information people who are trying to help you gave you NOT rubbish you picked up from wherever!!

Be good!! Good nite people!

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom