What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol mine is just 4 years old and she is my Ladli behan. she thinks my laptop is her property and she can use it whenever she wants. In our family ( like all conservative families ) calling elders by name is considered a CRIME but she has never called me bhai. so she will never become a intolerable devil for me.

I have four little cousins .One of them is only 2 years old(cute little girl)...Including my sister they become five after that when they shout together and frequently talking while watching movies then you'll realize that they are devils not angels anymore

Itnay faltoo sawal :hitwall:

@BDforever i keep bullets in my wallet
{the bullets in the avatar}
should i continue keepin them

Last edited by a moderator:

Talon
@Mirzay
Sister i misunderstood what KRAIT and u said , i took it and blew it out of proportion and by the end of the Day , i didnt believe in a God!
Yes, sister! I slept as an unbelieving Kafir last night.and renewed my faith when i woke !
Sister i dont want to die especialy not a kafir!
And i'm counting on you! So please if im a little reasonable reply me with a reason, and scold me when im beyond reason. But sister dont ignore me please!

Last edited by a moderator:
22 :cray:

Whats yours ? :what:

ye apko galat he btane wale hain :P

khair hey TA

kuyn wo larki to nahi jo galat age btaye :P

I have four little cousins .One of them is only 2 years old(cute little girl)...Including my sister they become five after that when they shout together and frequently talking while watching movies then you'll realize that they are devils not angels anymore

Itnay faltoo sawal :hitwall:

no I never get annoyed by their questions :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

no I never get annoyed by their questions :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well i get ........ :sad:)...... Mujhay gussa zara jaldi ata hai

And their favourite question ab kya ho ga??

I said to them bhaio mene nhi likhi is ki story chup kr k dekho wrna bhago

Allah Hafiz ........ :wave::wave: :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom