What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Imran Khan is an anti-tharki like me now!
@arp2041
@seiko
that proves that COOKIES have nothing to do with being antitharki

Last edited by a moderator:
neptune buddy good luck with the girl! :cheers:

I know I aim high, I wish I could touch to the stars. But I also know that it requires patience, skills and courage which I have none of them. Anyway;

This means war and Who dares wins in wars. Attackkk! :D

Reactions: HRK

Ooooooo... hehe, gorillay is @Mirzay and Huda is Mirzay too. :P

Just kidding. Nywayz. Gotta go.
@Hyperion. Your Naswar Korner=best place to lose steam.

Btw yesterday such samnay aahi gaya, ppl knw about my amorous attraction to Pashtun culture, history and language but only some know about my being a (wannabe or closet) Pashtun-they see me like with Pakol and stuff and they wonder but most don't know in the family. A relative started insulting Pashtuns. I was angry and said I am Pashtun and explained to him how it was fault of migrants for being racist and how Pakistan wasn't built for this (ethnic groups hating each other). They were impressed by my speech but its made me a joke now. Even my parents were in the car. :fie:

I am a real confused wannabe but i also feel I am doing something good for the nation by breaking a taboo-criticizing the ethnic identity imposed on me from birth. Maybe one day all these identities will break down and fall like a deck of cards-they will become inconsequential though the culture linguistic diversity and history of ethnic groups should be preserved. We just have to become nonchalant towards it.

Yaar is this fair?? He have chat id of every girls in this forum.. When I asked he said he wanted to make sure they were comfortable.. Did he asked any of us for mail id or asked any of us whether we are comfortable?? So obviously he is a Tharki right?? :P

@seiko tou tu bhi bhai ban ja :pop:

Reactions: HRK
1w_zps2d29fb09.jpg

:)

@Ayush thank you :D

Ooooooo... hehe, gorillay is @Mirzay and Huda is Mirzay too. :P

Just kidding. Nywayz. Gotta go.
@Hyperion. Your Naswar Korner=best place to lose steam.

Btw yesterday such samnay aahi gaya, ppl knw about my amorous attraction to Pashtun culture, history and language but only some know about my being a (wannabe or closet) Pashtun-they see me like with Pakol and stuff and they wonder but most don't know in the family. A relative started insulting Pashtuns. I was angry and said I am Pashtun and explained to him how it was fault of migrants for being racist and how Pakistan wasn't built for this (ethnic groups hating each other). They were impressed by my speech but its made me a joke now. Even my parents were in the car. :fie:

I am a real confused wannabe but i also feel I am doing something good for the nation by breaking a taboo-criticizing the ethnic identity imposed on me from birth. Maybe one day all these identities will break down and fall like a deck of cards-they will become inconsequential though the culture linguistic diversity and history of ethnic groups should be preserved. We just have to become nonchalant towards it.
ajtr
shes banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom