What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope we are brothers

:) Ahem. I see. Then who's your wife? Just in case I start hitting on her by mistake? :D

@haviZsultan Im not gay....not even a little bit :omghaha:

Well girls hide under wierd usernames. Elmo is actually a fully breathing, walking, talking female (because webbie called her a she)... then so was the girl i liked on this forum. She later on annoyed by the flirtations of thousands of guys probably changed her username. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tum tu Qibla aur commando kay supporter thay? :blink:

Yeah i like TUQ.
My favorite politician is Sheikh Rashid ahmad.
Favorite leader is Imran khan.
I also contains sympathy with PPPP ( Because of brave people in the party like salman taseer, BB, Shahbaz Bhatti )

Any problem sir??

he was talking about @Mirzay

good! Hows your neck btw!

FUVCK MY NECK! I can hurt it dozens of times myself while playin soccer if she wants. So how's it goin? How's your life? How's the life of a officer kid

@S.U.R.B. yea!! Annoying how they kept playing with relationships ...then they would swapp partners!! damn hate it when that happens!! I am those types who loves the couples to be loyal and all!!

The 7th ,8th and the current(9th) seasons were rather mature.Regarding the initial 2 seasons ,yeah they annoyed me as well.:D
I'm not asking you to watch it.
But as you know the story already ,you'll enjoy it if you watch it further.
:enjoy:

@Mani2020 reply to your question. Starts with a T ends with an R. If you find out don't bother her.

Its was her new one but when i met her on this forum it was something else... it was her name. :smitten:
I didn't get around to asking why she changed it but I think it was because of guys like me. Such a missed chance. We would have been in the same college.

byeeeeeee.... this place can be addicting...

@Mani2020 reply to your question. Starts with a T ends with an R. If you find out don't bother her.

Its was her new one but when i met her on this forum it was something else... it was her name. :smitten:
I didn't get around to asking why she changed it but I think it was because of guys like me. Such a missed chance. We would have been in the same college.

t ,r
no idea!
What nationality?

The 7th ,8th and the current(9th) seasons were rather mature.Regarding the initial 2 seasons ,yeah they annoyed me as well.:D
I'm not asking you to watch it.
But as you know the story already ,you'll enjoy it if you watch it further.
:enjoy:

@S.U.R.B. I read it on wiki :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom