What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do you grade your experience sir?

Excellent

Satisfactory

So-So...

:D

I think i just get passing marks. Because even if start of argument i say sorry just to save me time and brain - i get reply "sorry for what? tell me what's in your mind? why you said sorry? etc. etc. etc." :rolleyes:

and from where you got your lesson as we know that you are still unmarried :confused: :undecided:

Saray lesson bhool jaay ga, 6 months main. I was also confident that i know how to handle before marriage :lol:

Technically unmarried...... I have had live in relationships for a long time now. So I know it much better than people who had experience of only one woman nagging at them. I know a wide variety of nagging styles..... :D

and from where you got your lesson as we know that you are still unmarried :confused: :undecided:

I think i just get passing marks. Because even if start of argument i say sorry just to save me time and brain - i get reply "sorry for what? tell me what's in your mind? why you said sorry? etc. etc. etc." :rolleyes:

Saray lesson bhool jaay ga, 6 months main. I was also confident that i know how to handle before marriage :lol:

Yeah in fact it's after marriage you get to know that there is no handle that you were trying to handle,everything plainly and smoothly goes against you.:D:D

Technically unmarried...... I have had live in relationships for a long time now. So I know it much better than people who had experience of only one woman nagging at them. I know a wide variety of nagging styles..... :D

:astagh: :astagh: :astagh: :astagh:

@Secur desi parents do not like listening to negativity...they ignore it and pretend all is fine...Living in denial is normal for them! If the child is negative he is lazy not sick! :blink:

I know , maam ... I live here in this damn society where going to a psychologist or psychiatrist is considered some sort of crime and the person is treated as if he is infected with AIDS ! ... Yes , why admit the problem when you can live in denial of the whole thing conveniently , pretend that it is fine and get the child or teenager to experience the worst thing that humans can face - major depressive disorder ! ... The child is negative and lazy but why ? BECAUSE he's experiencing psychomotor retardation ( a gradual slow down of movement and thought ) - an established indicator of depression along with insomnia and anhedonia ( loss of pleasurable stimulus / lost tendency to experience pleasure ) not because he did something wrong ! Because of the chemical imbalance in his brain which is not his ******* fault !

I do not see this happening in the Western world ! Why us ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry... my Allah loves his people and specially me :D I wasn't whoring around..... I lived with people whom I loved dearly...... most didn't work out is another story...

Tumhari shiksha poori ho gaye chatra... gurudakshina kabb day rahay ho guru ko?

@arp2041 ... @KRAIT... @seiko please grade my Hindi.... :D

ha ha.. jai ho guru ji... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know , maam ... I live here in this damn society where going to a psychologist or psychiatrist is considered some sort of crime and the person is treated as if he is infected with AIDS ! ... Yes , why admit the problem when you can live in denial of the whole thing conveniently , pretend that it is fine and get the child or teenager to experience the worst thing that humans can face - major depressive disorder ! ... The child is negative and lazy but why ? BECAUSE he's experiencing psychomotor retardation ( a gradual slow down of movement and thought ) - an established indicator of depression along with insomnia and anhedonia ( loss of pleasurable stimulus / lost tendency to experience pleasure ) not because he did something wrong ! Because of the chemical imbalance in his brain which is not his ******* fault !

I do not see this happening in the Western world ! Why us ?

Denial is drilled in well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom