What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KRAIT... kutte kameene.. I know the story.. just saying that there is complete different minds at work.. if you see mahabharat and gita..
gita is product of a mind who wants to make sense of things.. mahabharat is an action packed mega serial..
I would love to see ekta kapoor's take on mahabharat.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure i'll pray for your and ur family's bell being...After all there are many here here who prayed for me and zainab and coz of their duas i had normal delivery.Thx @Zaki especially @Armstrong , and @Ticker.

Mashallah eik gooodhh mein Zainab haiii aur dossriii mein Laptop ! :blink:

Concentrate on my niece instead of PDF ! :angry:

But I'm glad to know that shes alright & you're alright ! :smitten:

@KRAIT... kutte kameene.. I know the story.. just saying that there is complete different minds at work.. if you see mahabharat and gita..
gita is product of a mind who wants to make sense of things.. mahabharat is an action packed mega serial..
Abe idiot, that's what I am saying. The script writers are different, the content is different. Film will be different too. :lol:

Ramayan is similarly like a film.

I wonder if Peter Jackson makes movie on Ramayana and Mahabharat. Like LOTR. He is the perfect person for this job.

@Hyperion What say ?

^^^ ramayan is for kids... more suitable as a disney movie.. but yea.. would love to see mahabharat like LOTR.. its quite complex plot..

Dude, Peter Jackson would do justice to it. :D

Imagine, he hires me for screenplay of all the interesting parts of Mahabharata.... no pun intended... :D

Abe idiot, that's what I am saying. The script writers are different, the content is different. Film will be different too. :lol:

Ramayan is similarly like a film.

I wonder if Peter Jackson makes movie on Ramayana and Mahabharat. Like LOTR. He is the perfect person for this job.

@Hyperion What say ?

Btw, Bhagavad Gita is way deep and challenges the grey matter....
The concept of soul and the mortality of humans and why one shouldn't be attached to materialistic things.

Best thing is that it doesn't ask you to worship God. All it says is just focus on Karma. According to it, even an atheist who do good for himself, his family and society is same as a true follower of religion.

@Hyperion I know what you will focus on. :lol:

you'd make call centre guys ashamed... it's 4:30 at home, right?
4:10 am.

Woke up at 3 a.m, slept around 10 p.m. Morning is good for work especially when you ave to solve equations. :cry:

The concept of soul and the mortality of humans and why one shouldn't be attached to materialistic things.

Best thing is that it doesn't ask you to worship God. All it says is just focus on Karma. According to it, even an atheist who do good for himself, his family and society is same as a true follower of religion.

I had read a blog entry which has written mahabharat( just a few initial bits) in a manner that criticizes the author.. its quite funny.. I can find it for you.. if you promise not to get offended by the content.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom