What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am supposed to be asleep now... damn you PDF again and again...:angry:

You are from Jordan cool, sorry to take your time but can you read the article below, my friend personally authored it on the recent King abdullahs speech to the new parliment, just wanted your opinion on the takeaway, if you have time merci.
Takeaways from King Abdullah

Oh mereiii Francisiii Sher, khawateeen Pakistan mein hooon ya Canada mein unnn ke areas of interests milteiii julteiii hoteiii hain ! Just talk to her about things you think women in general will find interesting & it should be alright ! :tup:

And Engineers & Doctors are well thought off in Pakistan; so don't fret ! :cheers:

engineers are thought as well off in pakistan, you serious!!!!!. Damn I need to move there, we hardly get any attention here. All the attention goes to commerce people here sadly especially management. :(

Translation to what you said atleast what I think: My lion, khwateen? pakistan or world, women tend to have similar interests.
am I right :)

@Armstrong , I am sure talking about husk fibers will totally have her attracted to me in no time, why did I not think of that earlier.
hashmi_family.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
engineers are thought as well off in pakistan, you serious!!!!!. Damn I need to move there, we hardly get any attention here. All the attention goes to commerce people here sadly especially management. :(

Translation to what you said atleast what I think: My lion, khwateen? pakistan or world, women tend to have similar interests.
am I right :)

Yup Engineers are thought well off in Pakistan but unfortunately not us Accounting & Finance Professionals ! :cray:

Its probably because a few decades ago the only viable career options were - Armed Forces, Doctor, Engineer or Civil Servants & these carried the most prestige but now in the past 10-20 years others have made inroads as well but not enough to displace the Engineers & the Doctors !

And I said more or less what you translated ! :tup:

Khawateen - Plural for Women ! Khatoon being its singular.

Francissi - French, an allusion to French Canada hence Francissi Lion - French Lion ! :)

Okay gotta go & good luck ! :D

@Armstrong , I am sure talking about husk fibers will totally have her attracted to me in no time, why did I not think of that earlier.
hashmi_family.JPG

You've got to be kidding me ! :lol:

Dude don't do that ! :rofl:

Those items are not luxury items that would attract her to you they might even be a turn off suggesting that somehow departmental store items should wow her !

Take my advice don't mention them to impress her or you're done for ! :wave:

Just be yourself ! Take care...I'm off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup Engineers are thought well off in Pakistan but unfortunately not us Accounting & Finance Professionals ! :cray:

Its probably because a few decades ago the only viable career options were - Armed Forces, Doctor, Engineer or Civil Servants & these carried the most prestige but now in the past 10-20 years others have made inroads as well but not enough to displace the Engineers & the Doctors !

And I said more or less what you translated ! :tup:

Khawateen - Plural for Women ! Khatoon being its singular.

Francissi - French, an allusion to French Canada hence Francissi Lion - French Lion ! :)

Okay gotta go & good luck ! :D

You've got to be kidding me ! :lol:

Dude don't do that ! :rofl:

Those items are not luxury items that would attract her to you they might even be a turn off suggesting that somehow departmental store items should wow her !

Take my advice don't mention them to impress her or you're done for ! :wave:

Just be yourself ! Take care...I'm off.

merci or shall i say shukaria for the advice + news words to broaden my vocabulary. Hahah i was being sarcastic , I have learned that people do not find it interesting but I am damn well proud of my roots and even if that includes husk fibers and eye liners $$$. You serious the accountants and the bankers are just probably too honest here, people in canada hate bankers especially after 2008 crisis, all these hedge fund managers and bankers in general around here are very smug and think of themselves as above everybody, I mean some of the accountants especially chartered are pulling in over half a mil and thats not including bonuses. Surprised the commerce is not valued upon in pakistan, must be a reason behind it.

[video]http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.html#ec=djNXhqOTogtsKczrDZ3kXtOLNEUV1Uby&pbid=dcc84e41db014454b08662a766057e2b[/video]

Not opening .... Nice way to trolls Naswarians :rofl:

:blink: It's about Google Glass which is expected to be released within this year. It's working for me

player.ooyala.com/iframe.html#ec=djNXhqOTogtsKczrDZ3kXtOLNEUV1Uby&pbid=dcc84e41db014454b08662a766057e2b

:blink: It's about Google Glass which is expected to be released within this year. It's working for me

player.ooyala.com/iframe.html#ec=djNXhqOTogtsKczrDZ3kXtOLNEUV1Uby&pbid=dcc84e41db014454b08662a766057e2b

Yeah have seen it on Youtube . Google is making Sci-fi come to life . That is one of the reasons i respect google apart from the fact that they have a awesome office in Zurich in which people from 75 different countries work to create magic from Technology :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom