What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alpha1cavalier read what he wrote before talking about death!! @Gentelman only concluded from what you wrote!! Many feel like that...He is not trolling!

Talon vi kithey phans gae......:D:rofl:

OK....Dear OK.....but no Uncle thing.....you can call me Bro....:cheers:

This much information about your birth only useful for this purpose......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

have a look at your birth chart......:angel:

daisy13

:) soo what should i do with this chart??
I tried to check it out but can't understand it....:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe!

Well i was just checking if there is any other restriction on deletion, else the 24 hour period.:)

Surb did you saw asteroid on that day? Cuz I did! I went to nasa website and got the direction of it and went to roof top with my binoculars and saw the asteroid it was tiny and moving slowly, it was shining white!

your right! Il try to talk to you on Gmail mostly! :cheers:

ill take a bullet , but not trolling like these!

yar ye har baat pe marnay marnay pe q utar aara???
qasion kay gharanay say hain janay??
jo zara si baat pe :butcher::guns:????

having a chit chat with my sister! Problem?

woooo:what:????
phai chat is ok no prob.....:lol:
should I???
yahan sab pagal o gaeyn gay sikha sikha kay lekin alpha ni seekhay ga...:coffee:
well alpha ki age kia hai??:)

Surb did you saw asteroid on that day? Cuz I did! I went to nasa website and got the direction of it and went to roof top with my binoculars and saw the asteroid it was tiny and moving slowly, it was shining white!

Brother the weather wasn't clear.I tried my luck but couldn't succeed.I tracked it down via the virtual eye,available on the NASA website.
Yeah you are right they had shown a similar moving body against a grainy background.Must be fun to watch.It was far away from our atmosphere though.So, no fireworks.:D
( <<Big disappointment__to be true to the avatar)

@Zakii

Exams done and spring break coming up and guess what I get a call from gramps, got a match date with a pure pakistani girl and got no choice. Looks like zakii I might just be joining you soon, my life is ruined :( and on top, my gramps accepted the proposal. Do you guys have a say in this oversea or do your gramps decide who you marry, just curious.
@Armstrong

Reading up pakistani cultural book, do you know any topics pakistanie madam like.

Do you guys have a say in this oversea or do your gramps decide who you marry, just curious.

Well thats conservative ! :blink:

Not amongst educated families or even semi educated ones do we have something like that going on; yes you've got the family pressure but they don't make the choice....we do ! They just goad us towards making the choice they want us to make.

@Armstrong

Reading up pakistani cultural book, do you know any topics pakistanie madam like.

Dude whats the supposed to mean ? :lol:

Pakistani ladies are just like ladies all around the world with their unique set of attributes & what not but you don't have to go through a culture book to decide how to strike up a conversation with them to rope them in ? :undecided:

Well thats conservative ! :blink:

Not amongst educated families or even semi educated ones do we have something like that going on; yes you've got the family pressure but they don't make the choice....we do ! They just goad us towards making the choice they want us to make.

Dude whats the supposed to mean ? :lol:

Pakistani ladies are just like ladies all around the world with their unique set of attributes & what not but you don't have to go through a culture book to decide how to strike up a conversation with them to rope them in ? :undecided:

sorry my apoligie, I should have elaborated because the thing is I dont want to bore her to death on the date, I have this habit of talking about aircrafts, hockey and dont realize by the time i am done ranting, they are bored to death. so I was guessing may be culturally pakistani girls like a specific cultural thing or two in terms of topics to talk about in terms of arts. Yah my gramps is liberal on all things except for marriage, he says marriage is straight business(based on family interests) and in pakistan, I thought it might be the same. Also culturally do women in pakistan prefer engineers as profession, I know here girls find engineers nerdy :(

Also If you want to converse in urdu, I can do that :) , finished my class with an A- , though in poetry , I am still bad especially Iqbal's poem though getting better at intrepretting them

sorry my apoligie, I should have elaborated because the thing is I dont want to bore her to death on the date, I have this habit of talking about aircrafts, hockey and dont realize by the time i am done ranting, they are bored to death. so I was guessing may be culturally pakistani girls like a specific cultural thing or two in terms of topics to talk about in terms of arts. Yah my gramps is liberal on all things except for marriage, he says marriage is straight business(based on family interests) and in pakistan, I thought it might be the same. Also culturally do women in pakistan prefer engineers as profession, I know here girls find engineers nerdy :(

Also If you want to converse in urdu, I can do that :) , finished my class with an A- , though in poetry , I am still bad especially Iqbal's poem though getting better at intrepretting them

Oh mereiii Francisiii Sher, khawateeen Pakistan mein hooon ya Canada mein unnn ke areas of interests milteiii julteiii hoteiii hain ! Just talk to her about things you think women in general will find interesting & it should be alright ! :tup:

And Engineers & Doctors are well thought off in Pakistan; so don't fret ! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom