What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too was ragged a lot and also ragged many juniors :D..

Heck, I even remember the UAE national anthem.. They told me to learn it in 2 days and sing infront of them :D Remember at that time, no Internet, no youtube :cry:

It was fun mate.. At that time little heart burn but later it was all fun.. Used to laugh a lot thinking about it..

I always advice my juniors that they will find it hard now but eventually this will be their best memory living in a hostel..:cheers:

I was never ragged :oops:

In high school I soon became the headgirl, in collage my sis was the assistant headgirl at uni my sis was the boss of the international students which was later passed to my 2nd sis...I was never ragged but was called as so and so's sis...lost my identity a high price to pay for being privileged! :cray:

You have to do backdoor diplomacy for this cause because for management it's like Kashmir dispute :lol:
@LoveIcon konsa sara wa uncle management kera hai?! :angry:

but we do have that facility, Don't we???
@Ayush nope :disagree:

Thats it TROLL MODE ON!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

@Talon's SUGGESTION THREAD got closed in RECORD time :rofl:

@Talon i think this is not the way a woman should be treated.

I PROTEST :D

@arp2041

lolz!! :rofl:

Troll mode on ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster me have a brilliant idea

Allow me to PM

gilian day nay ko dil kera hai...And dont worry you will get acknowledged...at the bottom of the PM I will say @WebMaster nay kaha

Of course dont let the person reply the PM...
Since people normally cant PM so he cant complain about it and well...if you wanna give gali I will PM on your behalf! what say you?! :whistle:

@Talon @Hyperion @BDforever @KRAIT @Imran Khan @seiko..................

Yaar talon is right, we should have PM facility atleast among friends, otherwise whats the use of friend list???

Ha be, I know you want to flirt with @Talon through PM without @alpha1cavalier knowing!! :whistle:

BTW, even if PM is activated, there is no use for me.. None of you are in my friends lists and almost all of the guys in my friends lists are wearing pinky :cray:

Ha be, I know you want to flirt with @Talon through PM without @alpha1cavalier knowing!! :whistle:

BTW, even if PM is activated, there is no use for me.. None of you are in my friends lists and almost all of the guys in my friends lists are wearing pinky :cray:

:P abey woh mere Friend list me bhi nahi hai :P

BTW tujhey friend request bheji hai, ab ro mat :D

I was never ragged :oops:

In high school I soon became the headgirl, in collage my sis was the assistant headgirl at uni my sis was the boss of the international students which was later passed to my 2nd sis...I was never ragged but was called as so and so's sis...lost my identity a high price to pay for being privileged! :cray:

@LoveIcon konsa sara wa uncle management kera hai?! :angry:

@Ayush nope :disagree:

Thats it TROLL MODE ON!!!

@arp2041

lolz!! :rofl:

Troll mode on ;)

my mother also told me the same. she never got ragged due to her elder sis.
so, , she had to pay the price for being privileged.

send us requests instead of complaining.:whistle::whistle:

@LoveIcon I even wrote DEAR :cray: Hmmmm....he needs new management :enjoy:

Dear wear say kam nahi chalta. What do you think, if we write Dear India, will they resolve dispute? :azn:

And for change of regime, you have to bring arab-spring type revolution and convert Naswar Corner into Tahrir Square.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom