What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SuperManouverableStealth aysa kiya likh diyea? BTW whose Oscar jo har kissi ko infractions ki chitti pakra ra hai?! :what:

@Peaceful Civlian Princess @Talon for you! :D

I was Just kidding, i did't even know the conversion between you and others, but Now, i came to know that there are few people, narrow minded people,. This is not their issue, how we walk, how we spend life, how we talk with smile, why we wear jean etc. This is their bad eyes, bad minded people always thinks negative. Ask them kabhi positive b soch liya karo, na dekha karo itna **** mgar kahan yeh log baaz aata hain, negative hi sochain gay.:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
@JonAsad in his daily battle ground with his battle scar :haha: :haha:

2iih8rd.jpg
[/IMG]

@SuperManouverableStealth aysa kiya likh diyea? BTW whose Oscar jo har kissi ko infractions ki chitti pakra ra hai?! :what:

@Peaceful Civlian Princess @Talon for you! :D

Princessssss.....:what:
manna sab larkian mama ki princess hooti hain bt larkay bi to mama kay prince hootay na??:agree:
to larkian hameesha is kush fehmi main q parri rehtin or apnay liey princess kay word ka ba kasrat q istimal kartin???:eek:

@BDforever @Mani2020 @JonAsad Yeh mujhay kiyun quote hora hai! That was @Umair Nawaz 's post...I used the word man for my dad!

Try to write the whole sentence in urdu or english-
you got serious issues when you mix them up- Lol- :lol:-

and like in the case of @seiko i was near to get another shock of you being a man- :blink:-

@seiko

I never said that!

I just hate TYPICAL Pakistanis judging me! Heck I should have just gotten a different passport if they dont want me :cray:

You dont have to proove any one about your religious views and patriotism..

Both are your private matters.. Nobody has no right to enforce their views up on you..

It will be a shame if you are trying for another country's citizenship because some random guy criticize you for being in Europe..

There are plenty of patriots from your country who were residing outside.. Just take a look around in this forum mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom