What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, just now I realised, I never got any legal citizenship is Nawsarbad.. I am one of who illegally entered this country through paul vault :bounce:

GHUSPATIA...........:woot:

@alpha1cavalier...........he is your hunt go & get him...........KEEMA KEEMA kar do :butcher:

Hello babes! :D

@seiko you have been a citizen for a long time. I think it's @KRAIT's mistake to a certain degree, as he forgot to issue a notification. He will issue a formal memo in this regard.

:angry:

Read more about WB & Assam elections, u'll come to know.......

BTW, i'll now take strict action against you, no more being GOOD :angry:

Judging from the above posts, you can understand whom I should vote for ?? :mps:

Do you know Falafel?

falafel.jpg

I have eaten this sandwich, let me tell you its the cheapest sandwich here and available in almost every street here in every boofia. Saudis love this sandwich.

What do you say to İskender from my favorite restaurant in Ankara - "Meşhur İskender"?

iskender-kebap.png

I'm gonna kill you for the next time when you'll come to Ankara for two reasons:
1- Now I have to call my friends to organise a lunch after the school tomorrow.

2- Meshur Iskender isn't bad. But Kamilbey and Aspava are more and more better than it. Will you come to capital again?

How are you marsha :wave:
Hello all naswarians

Yaar I was fully convinced in the middle of the movie that the girl jacob had is the murderer and a psycho then I realized at the end where he kidnapped another girl lol

yes such suspense:girl_cray3:

i was surprised to kno dat Ryan was da murderer!

Just say that you are on my side against @Hyperion & i'll DUMP this issue :whistle:

take a hike!:whistle:

afta lookin 4 a movie, i dint find any gud one myself so watchd Sixth Sense dat Alpha was tellin here

its an old movie but was ok

da child star has done a super job !:tup:

So you didnt watch warm bodies? You made me see two horror movies I was already watching a horror movie the woman in black and it was one scary movie and good too then I thought to watch this Lawrence's movie you told me and night became a nightmare I cant sleep the whole night, scary thoughts were surrounding my mind. :angry:

Yeah the others are nice too, however, I love Meşhur because during the 90's while I was a student at ODTÜ, we used to eat there a lot, and another shop in Kızılay. I miss those good old days!

I have couple of works in Ankara, with the embassies and stuff in GOP, I think I'll travel there next month.

I'm gonna kill you for the next time when you'll come to Ankara for two reasons:
1- Now I have to call my friends to organise a lunch after the school tomorrow.

2- Meshur Iskender isn't bad. But Kamilbey and Aspava are more and more better than it. Will you come to capital again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom