What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was finding my rose a new home.

I can say happily that it is no longer mine. ;)

Yara, who is the numbered guy (47444) something? I am going to bash his head into concrete soon! :angry:

Yara, who is the numbered guy (47444) something? I am going to bash his head into concrete soon! :angry:

I have no idea. But whatever the case, it may take some time before you two might become very good friends.

Life is after all, full of surprises.

I have no idea. But whatever the case, it may take some time before you two might become very good friends.

Life is after all, full of surprises.

Dude, I knew that you and I would eventually become friends, as I could see grey matter sitting on a pile of explosives, he on the other hand is intellectually inferior! :D

Good night Razi! See you in the evening... If you see Armstrong and others tell them to come if they can!

Dude, I knew that you and I would eventually become friends, as I could see grey matter sitting on a pile of explosives, he on the other hand is intellectually inferior! :D

You are too kind with the compliments, but I am not very smart.

The chaudry is perhaps a very deep thinker.

Anyways I know you have a temper, but not as brazen as mine. So I want you to listen to this song.

Even in anger, keep it cool. That's how I know you as.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are too kind with the compliments, but I am not very smart.

The chaudry is perhaps a very deep thinker.

Anyways I know you have a temper, but not as brazen as mine. So I want you to listen to this song.

WOW...THAT is some song! Seriously, nice voice! Send ripples through me...Well, of course I had to read the translation...The singer has nice face cut!! :smitten:

Will tell you later, at the moment in a meeting with three clients having coffee, and supposedly checking my emails.... :P

Hahahaha...okzz...weekend clients?

The kid at 1:08 is adorable!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha...okzz...weekend clients?
Money and business never sleep! However, I think nothing good will come out of this particular meeting, these people seem to be too stupid and clueless! :blink:

ANDDDD AWESOME LYRICS!!

Money and business never sleep! However, I think nothing good will come out of this particular meeting, these people seem to be too stupid and clueless! :blink:

Hahahah...Pakhtoon sahab sometimes you need to be modest and lower yourself just abit...Not enough to get your neck chopped but enough to seem human :P

Hahahah...Pakhtoon sahab sometimes you need to be modest and lower yourself just abit...Not enough to get your neck chopped but enough to seem human :P

People have too many expectations in impossible short period of time.. I want to whack these bozos... Know zilch about engineering / pre feasibility / feasibility / finance and want EVERYTHING in return... :angry:

brb in 2 hours, going out for a walk.... In the evening, I'll pass my email to Aero .... if you want, you can take it from him!

Bub Bye! :pop:

People have too many expectations in impossible short period of time.. I want to whack these bozos... Know zilch about engineering / pre feasibility / feasibility / finance and want EVERYTHING in return... :angry:

brb in 2 hours, going out for a walk.... In the evening, I'll pass my email to Aero .... if you want, you can take it from him!

Bub Bye! :pop:

Ok...see you in few hrs...am gonna take a nap...too lethargic to stay awake...The late night sleeps are biting me back...Good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom