What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOoo...look what I tumbled upon!!

Gotta love his voice:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, again that's not the point. There is no count associated with it, it has to be infinite times if necessary, as long as you see some hope in it. AND NOT AT THE SAME PERSON / THING... You should have the capacity to forget and move on to the next moment, till "everything" in the universe ONCE AGAIN aligns perfectly, even then if you fail, be ready for the next time.. Point is not to give up in YOURSELF... I don't mean give up on OTHERS..

Thanks there is a lot in my plate right now...And forgetting is tough for me...I know I loose because of this...I am those weird chipkoo idiots...

Ok now it is 5am..I gotta go or else I might miss my new landlady and then no telling when I will get my key :undecided:

I am those weird chipkoo idiots...
Nope.. everyone is like that, so was I.. Only age brings wisdom... At your age, I was scheming on how to kill the "other" guy/girl! :rofl:

Good night... hey you are in the same time zone as me... very interesting... :cheesy:

Good night! Catch you later at night (as it is already day here!!)

Hope some mod will wipe out some of this chat :)

Love this song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome song...Lovely voice...and fits the notion!

Good night! Was one long chat... :P

Yup! Suddenly it was 4:50 and now 5am!! Good night!! Nice chatting with ya but sleep is a necessity for me esp for tomorrow...Otherwise I would have no problem!

Yup! Suddenly it was 4:50 and now 5am!! Good night!! Nice chatting with ya but sleep is a necessity for me esp for tomorrow...Otherwise I would have no problem!
Yups!!!!!!

Hm, I may not have as high of an iq as you folks, but it seems to me you need yourself a Pakistani chicky. :lol:
No dude, talking to one completely drains you out of energy.. think of dong it over a lifetime! :rofl:

I like absolute khamoshi to understand people.
Talking is perfect, if you're on the same wavelength, which by my previous experience has been impossible... to find someone to talk to "properly"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom