What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, much easier to pick up air-hostesses in first class... all money recovered! :cheers:

Once as a student, both on Virgin and Rynair... NEVER AGAIN.... I make sure I stay away from student and budget airlines as much as possible! Children crying.... students chatting.... can't take it... :blink:
Ooo..I met a nice guy on the plane to Sweden...While cnt remember what happened on the plane here...I think I slept :P

This is nice song:

Besides, much easier to pick up air-hostesses in first class... all money recovered! :cheers:

Ahan...Ay kaam bhi chal ta hai?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good... never EVER waste certain "moments" in life, I learned my lesson early! :tup:

I learnt it the hard way that some moments are not meant for us...When taken it is rewarded with regret...as it prob wasn't meant for you...and hence, now I do not intend to take anymore..

Wouldn't you? Real estate developer, wealthy, highly educated, former fighter pilot, handsome... What would you do? :pop:

Keep as a friend not as a date...

Or maybe wouldn't bother...Such people get everyone...I am not everyone ;)

I learnt it the hard way that some moments are not meant for us...When taken it is rewarded with regret...as it prob wasn't meant for you...and hence, now I do not intend to take anymore..
You have it all *** upwards!

Or maybe wouldn't bother...Such people get everyone...I am not everyone ;)
Thank god, the world does not consist solely of Pinky's! :pop:

Sorry, didn't get you...Explain??
Well, all "moments" are a blessing, regardless of the outcome. If you don't take risks, it means you will settle, if not settle then you'll suffer.

World is not for the timid. Timid people settle in life and their careers. Take risks, may they be in life where you should be ready for your heart to be broken (multiple times), and professionally, where you need to prepare your mindset that you may end up penniless and then do it again, better from your last try!

It's no fun to be average, either in personal life or professional. Regarding the almighty, he is all understanding and helps you each step of the way..

I had said:

Meaning...I DID take risks...thats how I learnt...Not all things thrown at you are meant to be caught...some are meant to be missed!

WOW...its almost 5am...I have to clean my new apartment...SO gotta go...Will chat next time! Maybe a little earlier...Nice Chatting with you! :)

Meaning...I DID take risks...thats how I learnt...Not all things thrown at you are meant to be caught...some are meant to be missed!

Yes, I did get you. But you learned the wrong lesson! You learned to give up at first try.

Yes, I did get you. But you learned the wrong lesson! You learned to give up at first try.

You need to understand, there is no giving up. If you loose, which you will, the trick is to say to yourself... "NEXT!"

Hahahaha..you can tell how many tries I did?

Many people conclude and give up after 1 failed attempt...I am not majority ;)

You need to understand, there is no giving up. If you loose, which you will, the trick is to say to yourself... "NEXT!"

In this sense girls are not as strong as men...We can't go NEXT as quickly as men...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom