What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nhi bhi......Everyone was fighting with each other and i as thinking is it a day of love or hate ??

Its a day of love! Everyone will fight when they dont have anyone to say Happy valentines day! And mullah are up spreading hate on this day!

happened to me ...was hard to move on ....oh hell it was so so hurting......specially the mornings....two year relationship it was.......ah damn ...you will be fine ....takes time

ye ishq nhi as'an
bus itna smjh lijye
aik aag ka darya hai 0r d0ob kr jana hai....ahan

Its a day of love! Everyone will fight when they dont have anyone to say Happy valentines day! And mullah are up spreading hate on this day!

You are wrong..... After saying happy valentine day they organized a boxing match with red boxing gloves

@haviZsultan all of them are happily married or engaged :D

Like I said being brought up abroad people just assume crap! They will play with u and ur feelings and ALWAYS marry mom's choice!

i don't consider them even honorable meb whi do wt you mentiones...
and their parents didnot trained them well.....
@serious
i really hate such people...
they are not worthy even to ve called human as they can't understand human being feelings....
if they doo then i suppose they are also terrorist....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon Sis! Il gmail u! Later!
@JonAsad me being alone on valentines day ! Does it have anything to do with me annoying every girl i have a crush on?

@huda

Ye ishq hai bada aasan, itna samjh lije,
Uski yaad hai, dard bhi mahsoos nahin hai. :D
@huda

Ye ishq hai bada aasan, itna samjh lije,
Uski yaad hai, dard bhi mahsoos nahin hai. :D

i don't consider them even honorable meb whi do wt you mentiones...
and their parents didnot trained them well.....
@serious
i really hate such people...
they are not worthy even to ve called human as they can't understand human being feelings....
if they doo then i suppose they are also terrorist....
@Gentelman i take it a lesson from ALLAH for being too trusty :D or just to understand the world! once in a while you need to be shot down to earth to learn a lesson! :D

Those who were single today, just pretend you are Football fans and was concentrated on Real Mandrid- Manchester United game :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom