What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember when did I typed that word. I am going for a Black Out, Too much Alcohol :alcoholic:

oh jado teri lat lag gaye lag gaye

zamanay kahay lat yeh galat lag gaye

Sound-Trip-ipod-music-earphone-smiley-emoticon-000720-huge.png

Anyway time for bed. Ab mujhey depression ho raha hai, I shouldn't have remembered. But even when i found a girl i was thinking about net girl. No kidding. She was very simple. Happy valentines day to me. lol.

See you guys! :hi:

@haviZsultan can u tell me whats right and whats left politicaly in pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are you talking about here? You right?
Damn people love Ishq on the net. How did it turn out? Mine, the girl I liked and was about to meet... well... I got sick and left canada :D

But she was the one, and I met her on defence.pk. :)

This site!!! Man :tup: You are really the reason PMs are banned!

Who are you talking about here? You right?
Damn people love Ishq on the net. How did it turn out? Mine, the girl I liked and was about to meet... well... I got sick and left canada :D

But she was the one, and I met her on defence.pk. :)
@haviZsultan all of them are happily married or engaged :D

Like I said being brought up abroad people just assume crap! They will play with u and ur feelings and ALWAYS marry mom's choice!

U FREEKING DRUNK IDIOTS stop using lewd words on an anynomous forum especialy in front of muslim women!

In Nawsarbad, there is no religion, no nationality and defenitely no hatred.. Have fun dear.. She can handle it na if things get out of hands..

@Mani2020 Yaar tell some good songs. :D

@Talon sis! I respect u but u wont be making anyone happy by doing 'crazy' @KRAIT type things ! NO! No! In islam!

Anyway time for bed. Ab mujhey depression ho raha hai, I shouldn't have remembered. But even when i found a girl i was thinking about net girl. No kidding. She was very simple. Happy valentines day to me. lol.

@haviZsultan was it @KRAIT by any chance? :enjoy:

happened to me ...was hard to move on ....oh hell it was so so hurting......specially the mornings....two year relationship it was.......ah damn ...you will be fine ....takes time

Do not worry Haviz, tera number bhi aajayega :D

@Talon sis! I respect u but u wont be making anyone happy by doing 'crazy' @KRAIT type things ! NO! No! In islam!
Dear we respect @Talon and @huda very much. They are good friends and we respect them. We won't say anything to offend them. If they feel so, they will tell us, and we won't repeat it.

Just have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom