What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, 45 min also includes 15 minutes walk. I run for half an hour only. If there ever is need for knee replacement, I'll get one custom built from stem-cells. Not to worry, it will be real and brand new. I just love those nerds researching this ****, so at a later date I can just buy it. :D

So how was your 45 minute run, old man ? Koiii knee replacement keh tou imkanaat nahin, buzurgooon ? :what:

@alpha1cavalier Nautanki hai tu.

@Marshmallow You made me proud today. people now have fear of you.

Jab bhi kisi thread par koi troll karta hai, to log kehte hain, mat kar troll warna @Marshmallow aa jayegi
:lol:

@Marshmallow & Senior Members......:whistle:

Marshmalloseniors.jpg

@KRAIT im crying my hearts out here! literaly!
2fcbfaa0_crying_boy.jpeg

Btw did u say MARSH.. .
Oh please have mercy! Anything but @Marshmallow ! For God's sake
there is nothing in this world as vicious as vindictive as @Marshmallow and its wrath!

better to saying anythin infront of a person than being a part of any backbiting,better than being a hypocrite...

i can not praise or like ppl if i really dun like them,u be happy wid being a chamcha but sorry me is different:meeting:

nw u call it vicious or vindictive,watever dat means:girl_wacko:,i care less!:meeting:

@LoveIcon Just remember her face and why are you there in other country ? To provide best future to her.

My Dad used this when he used to come after many weeks and sometimes month. I asked him when I was a kid, don't you miss us ? He said, I do but I have to work hard so that you get whatever you want, a good life and much brighter future. I don't want my children to see difficulties which I faced and can avoid for my children. My aim is to provide you best education possible so that you can take forward our family to further success. And I expect you to work hard and make a better life for yourself.

But its not just that. He took other social responsibilities too. For that I am proud of him.

Yara, 45 min also includes 15 minutes walk. I run for half an hour only. If there ever is need for knee replacement, I'll get one custom built from stem-cells. Not to worry, it will be real and brand new. I just love those nerds researching this ****, so at a later date I can just buy it. :D

Yaaar stem cells ko tou abhi time haii perfect honeiii mein ! :undecided:

But the opportunities are endless just imagine @KRAIT 's bald scalp being repopulated with hair ! :cray:

@LoveIcon Just remember her face and why are you there in other country ? To provide best future to her.

My Dad used this when he used to come after many weeks and sometimes month. I asked him when I was a kid, don't you miss us ? He said, I do but I have to work hard so that you get whatever you want, a good life and much brighter future. I don't want my children to see difficulties which I faced and can avoid for my children. My aim is to provide you best education possible so that you can take forward our family to further success. And I expect you to work hard and make a better life for yourself.

But its not just that. He took other social responsibilities too. For that I am proud of him.

What profession was Uncle in ?

My current avatar n profile pic i dedicate to all thos here who have a problem wid me n my behaviour:P

i choz it 4 this reason n will keep it for som time in a protest:P

Khaa kar aagaiii dawaaat ! :angry:

Oh oh the hair thing has been fixed. A new genetic startup in Switzerland is doing exactly that. However, the costs at the moment are way out of reach for general public.

Yaaar stem cells ko tou abhi time haii perfect honeiii mein ! :undecided:

But the opportunities are endless just imagine @KRAIT 's bald scalp being repopulated with hair ! :cray:

better to saying anythin infront of a person than being a part of any backbiting,better than being a hypocrite...

i can not praise or like ppl if i really dun like them,u be happy wid being a chamcha but sorry me is different:meeting:

nw u call it vicious or vindictive,watever dat means:girl_wacko:,i care less!:meeting:

BB @Hyperion : Khuda ke wasteiii isss ko Engreeziii sikhaa dou warnaa SAT mein hamariii naak katwaa kar aa jaiii giii ! :angry:

Wahan bhiii 'dun', 'dat' or 'ppl' likh kar aa jaiii giii ! :hitwall:

Oh oh the hair thing has been fixed. A new genetic startup in Switzerland is doing exactly that. However, the costs at the moment are way out of reach for general public.

Really ! :blink:

I hope it gets sorted out in the next 5-10 years...no reason for asking though ! :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom