What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
What profession was Uncle in ?
Khaa kar aagaiii dawaaat ! :angry:
Officer in Forest Department. Still in service. Posted near Indo-Paksitan border in Northern Rajasthan. Has to work in temp ranging for 50 degree to 4 degree.

No fixed timing. Have to go on patrol or take action in middle of night. Equally dangerous like Police. People have threatened his life few times.

@Marshmallow He is right. This become habits and you won't notice it in exams or any job you do.

Talking from experience with such students. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush are u standing infront of your hostel!? Which college/school?

no mate,that pic is 2.5 yrs old.i am standing next to my school groung and the building in the vicinity is called millenium towers.
this is in new mumbai(where i stay).the school is ryan international school.

now i am doing engineering in MIT.:P

Actually,the indian MIT-manipal institute of technology.it is a small student town in the indian state of karnataka(has border with maharashtra).
Manipal Institute of Technology

Manipal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

my hostel view-

Do you live in India's best hostels? - CoolAge

our general rooms-

MIT Boys Hostel Review | Admissions Help

Google Image Result for http://www.manipal.edu/PublishingImages/Hostel-Inner-View-2.jpg

bhai @Mani2020 {nauman} i guess! Stop making fun of other people emotions! :suicide:
And seriously tell me your email man! I want to talk abt smthng serious.

nauman? who is he :undecided:

btw i am allergic to emotions :)

at email part yar i gave it to krait dont know why he is reacting like this ok will give it to u by some other mean

aur manibhai @Mani2020 42 56 75 984 0983 2143 343245 215 53214 :D

haha jig how r u

@Mani2020 tujhey mila bhi HypoKrait tha PM karney ko :lol:

wo abhi party mood me hai b'coz of Afzal's hanging, such a Hypokrait i tell you, celebrates someone's death :disagree:

@alpha1cavalier mate i will be giving you my official email id as idont have defence.pk email id to be honest i dont have such privacy issue so that i have to act like a sissy or do a girlie thing by having diffrnt email ids for seperate purposes , n i hope my official email id will not be mis-used:)

My current avatar n profile pic i dedicate to all thos here who have a problem wid me n my behaviour:P

i choz it 4 this reason n will keep it for som time in a protest:P

are naraaz na ho jana.u are the reason why i came to naswar at first.remeber,the first talk we had.

i noticed that you were quite active on naswar and that is why i came here.

ab tum naraz ho gayi to mera yahan kya kaam,fir to mujhe baaki threads par trolling hi karni padhegi

ab tum mujhe mat rulao,pichle do dino se kitne log pdf per mujhe rula chuke hain.:cry::cry::cry:

@Mani2020 tujhey mila bhi HypoKrait tha PM karney ko :lol:

wo abhi party mood me hai b'coz of Afzal's hanging, such a Hypokrait i tell you, celebrates someone's death :disagree:

he is an idiot ............chawal mari ha icne

@Marshmallow chill girl just a joke. Please dont mind! Look i have even dedicated a thread to you!

Nice song yara. I like the girl in red dress with white shirt/whatever. She is really pretty! :smitten:

She is your Bhabhi . Dont talk about her like that .

25490585.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom