What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo I was born on an Islamic leap year! The word reminds me of a leap frog! Though I did not know Islamic calender also had leap year @LoveIcon

Oay woh larki nai bul bul hai....As in birdy! :D

Cute little kiddo birdy!

rebull is a kid? is he he or she :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
He hai par hummay bohot cute lagta hai...innocent in 1 sense maybe naughtyly stupid in another :blink:

Don't mind just my 2cents

dep_3643397-Thinking-emoticon.jpg

@Ayush
i was born on
1 mãgha
sãnivar
@Talon
CV is lia k it will be better for PDF and Me if i disclose it after a few months [if i complete a goal]
anyways!

@Talon :suicide:

Kameenay I nearly fell fro that! Mein tujhay 1908 ki mummy lagti houn? :blink:

bus bus naswar kha kay itna zehan nai laratay! wapis ajja!

uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
images

Oooo I was born on an Islamic leap year! The word reminds me of a leap frog! Though I did not know Islamic calender also had leap year @LoveIcon

Leap year kahan saay agaya, Islamic month to chand nazar anay par start hota hai.

Any to convert Gregorian date to lunar they use leap year, but even after that there is probability of +/- 1

uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
images
@Mani2020
Sorry emotional HOGI THEE :oops:

@Ayush
i was born on
1 mãgha
sãnivar
@Talon
CV is lia k it will be better for PDF and Me if i disclose it after a few months [if i complete a goal]
anyways!
Is @Redbull blonde?
@Talon :suicide:
@alpha1cavalier nahhh he is carrot top :P hence RED bul bul :P

Leap year kahan saay agaya, Islamic month to chand nazar anay par start hota hai.

Any to convert Gregorian date to lunar they use leap year, but even after that there is probability of +/- 1

I know that calender gave me leap year! Hence I am like :blink: thought there was some part of that I did not know! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom