What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you asking from a business point of view, or from academic point of view?

My lawyers deal a lot with MoU's, NDA's (Non Disclosure Agreements) NCA's (Non Circumvention Agreements). These however are from a legal point of view. If someone tries to sneak something behind my back, I can sue them to hell. I can give you a little bit insight on how EU Corporate Law defines such agreements and their standing in legal cases.

Most probably what you are asking is the very basic information, it would be better that consult @Armstrong for that.

thnk u :-)

and y charated companies are n0t exists in pakistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
1.Difference b/w private nd statutory company????
2.What is memorandum of association????
3.Four types of taxes???

Private company is the company with limited liability and it's share can't be offered to public (i.e. Stock Exchange), Statuary Company is owned by Government (however can have private shareholders)

memorandum of association is kind of introductory document which you need to register a company, in which you introduce your company's business, office locations, share holders etc.

type of taxes - i don't know exactly what you want to know. every country has different kind of taxes i.e. income tax, sales tax/value added tax, duties & charges etc.

I have absolutely no idea. :blink:

Btw, starting any business in Pakistan is such a headache that I don't even want to look at it. Corruption.. corruption.... and more corruption... all the officials there wants to get rich overnight and without moving one muscle, I don't know what are they on? Btw, I dealt-with similar problems trying to start something with partners in India. For me best place to start anything is Singapore, UK, BVI, Switzerland or in very rare cases USA.

@Hyperion @Armstrong @LoveIcon

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/231042-chinese-native-americans-have-same-ancestry.html

Look at the language and bashing being done by our "elite" chinese member towards Pakistanis because he thinks some poster is Pakistani. Both him and the OP should be fcking banned. How can this inferior chink be allowed to run around like this, well anyway he has shown his true colors towards Pakistan. So much for "best friends".

@Aeronaut close this thread and ban both the OP and Chinese lizard. This guy Enemy should be checked out for false flagging but he has trolled Pakistan many times as well. @nuclearpak

Why on earth you want to push Pakistan into colonization again ? :cheesy: We had East India Company in our region, no more chartered company is required

@Talon @Hyperion @Armstrong @Marshmallow @A.Rafay @Aeronaut

1068568u0xp954fio.gif

:wave: :wave:

Hello there @huda! :wave:

I hope you guys look at that dikheads comments, no way this was his overreaction to one thread. Obviously these are his feelings in general, who needs enemies when you have friends like these. That is why Pakistanis should not be so quick to jump up and down for the chinese, they are conniving snakes.

@Hyperion @Armstrong @LoveIcon

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/231042-chinese-native-americans-have-same-ancestry.html

Look at the language and bashing being done by our "elite" chinese member towards Pakistanis because he thinks some poster is Pakistani. Both him and the OP should be fcking banned. How can this inferior chink be allowed to run around like this, well anyway he has shown his true colors towards Pakistan. So much for "best friends".

@Aeronaut close this thread and ban both the OP and Chinese lizard. This guy Enemy should be checked out for false flagging but he has trolled Pakistan many times as well. @nuclearpak

Flag of members needs to be verified - infect if possible 1 flag must be locked and linked to country of IP address but on other hand that Chinese member really showed his true color because bashing complete nation is not justified because of one retard even if OP is Pakistani?

Flag of members needs to be verified - infect if possible 1 flag must be locked and linked to country of IP address but on other hand that Chinese member really showed his true color because bashing complete nation is not justified because of one retard even if OP is Pakistani?

That stupid thread got closed by aero! That enemy guy is indian for sure.

That is what I am saying, if I think someone his false flagging I take it to webby or other mods. He decided he is going to attack all of Pakistan and he used every trick in the book to do so. Meanwhile his suspicion towards op is because op supposedly speaks urdu/punjabi. Urdu/Hindi is interchangeable so that is hardly valid enough to assume he is Pakistani, second he posted a link where the guy mistranslated ONE hindi word. Meanwhile if you through enemy post history he is pro India and against Pakistan 95% of the time. If he is false flagging he sucks at it.

1.Difference b/w private nd statutory company????
2.What is memorandum of association????
3.Four types of taxes???

@huda homework kerri ho Naswarabad say? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom