What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blink:

I was having a dig at you ! :hitwall:

Khair choorr yaar Mama kiss cheez pe par giyaa haii tuuu ? :what:

Haha janta houn yaar isliye maine jawab nai diya. Mujhe mama na bol mamoo maan lehta houn. :cheesy: Baht sheep or predator walii, vaise aisii batoun meh kuch haasal nai hunda. Chaad

Doesn't anyone here have anything better to do? Like sell naans at refugee camps? :whistle:

Your needle is stuck at one point. You cannot think beyond that. You read only selective history and your job is to prove the Pashtun empires as better or stronger. I also believe they were great and have stated before my favorite conqueror from history was Durrani. But your narrative that Afghans did not marry here is false and incorrect and is another one of your typical attempts to attack my background. Also you knew if you mentioned me I would be on you in seconds. Therefore you went behind my back at a time I am usually asleep.

Oh terii @haviZsultan is here; I'd better delete my posts ! :fie:

You are a friend and a fun character on this site. You should be a member of of the staff to control emotional people like me with outbursts by relieving some tension during heated debates.

Now Luffy's response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luffy I am glad there are not any no go areas for Punjabis in Pashtun areas. :cheers: I would like to tour next time I go to Pakistan.

You find it cute I find it thought provoking. :coffee:

Only FATA is no go area, but it is also for pashtuns of KPK.
Start your tour with peshawer, Then go to swat, our switzerland. If you are into historical stuff, then visit budhist ruins in mardan and buner. Peshawer valley, northern pashtun districts and hazara are not different in infrastructure from your punjab, only people might look different.
Pashtun areas south of kohat tunnel are dry, sandy, hot and are not tourism places. DI khan, Bannu and kohat are small cities, i wont recommend it for tourism, but you can visit them for your experience...you would be surprised how much integrated are pashtuns in pakistan...

Insan Apny Osaf
Se Hi
"Azeem" Hota Hy, Oncha Ohda Hasil kr Lene Se Nhi
Q k,
Mehal k Sb se Onchy Minar Pr
Bethne se Kawwa
"Oqab"
Nh Bn Jata.

Luffy I do not know what you eat for dinner but it makes you higher than Naswar imported from those useless Afghans.

I have had these debates before and you know very, very well you cannot face me in a debate. I know history and can challenge you.

Let me give you examples from history where Afghan princesses or women have been married to people from this region. I will particularly look at the Mughals as that is the main subcontinental history I have studied.

1) Akbar: Salima Sultan was Pashtun and the widow of Bairam Khan who was one of Akbar's main generals. Akbar married her upon the death of Bairam. There are a number of sources but historian Feroz saab confirms Salima was indeed Pashtun.

2) Babur: Bibi Mubarika was a yousufzai Pashtun who was one of Babur's many wives.

3) Nur Jahan was born in Kandahar too... but it is unclear if she was Pashtun or Persian. It is often speculated that she is.

4) Jehangir: Qasim Khan's daughter was married to Jehangir. Qasim Khan was from Sabzwar in what is now Afghanistan.

There are more.

Since a lot of wars were fought with the Mughals and Afghans a lot of harem women were Afghans just as a lot of the women in Nadir Shah harems too particularly because they had nothing better to do than fight each other half the time. So basically an ancestor marrying an Afghan princess is unproven but very much possible.

I do not need to go into my personal history and the hypothesis of those who believe this theory. It is my wish and my belief in Pashtuns that leads me here and I want to see my Pakistan united and strong. You need to seriously start considering the possibility that you are a non-pashtun who was picked up from somewhere or your father himself migrated. It may eliminate your ever-existent insecurity. I may be confused but you my friend are a refugee who failed to understand the value of his land.

I have no clue why we have to be insecure about our history when almost half the rulers of the sub-continent are virtually all Pashtuns. Stop being a kid. When I said history is being repainted by you guys to present Pashtuns and Mughals as sworn enemies to perpetuate the myth that Pakistan and Pashtuns will always be at war I was right.

Only FATA is no go area, but it is also for pashtuns of KPK.
Start your tour with peshawer, Then go to swat, our switzerland. If you are into historical stuff, then visit budhist ruins in mardan and buner. Peshawer valley, northern pashtun districts and hazara are not different in infrastructure from your punjab, only people might look different.
Pashtun areas south of kohat tunnel are dry, sandy, hot and are not tourism places. DI khan, Bannu and kohat are small cities, i wont recommend it for tourism, but you can visit them for your experience...you would be surprised how much integrated are pashtuns in pakistan...

Thanks for the tips man, I should have been in Pakistan right now but my trip got delayed because of work. I will most definitely visit some of those areas. :cheers:

:blink:

I was having a dig at you ! :hitwall:

Khair choorr yaar Mama kiss cheez pe par giyaa haii tuuu ? :what:

@Armstrong ur avatar made me think u will be an aged buddhay khosat....
sooo serious looking avatar....
well overall a great choice bt it bothers me...
don't know the rzn...

In Denmark, you are required to
check for sleeping children
underneath your car before
starting your engine.

In Denmark, it’s not against the
law to escape from prison.

330 million different gods are
worshipped by the Hindu
religion.

Coolio once wrote a book called
“Cookin’ With Coolio” - Chapters