What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=139959]
Maybe faithfulguy or nan yang in new avatar, don't think he is a Pakistani, in space related threads generally people from east asia try to troll i have seen this over time.

But false flagger he nahi....false jobber bhi hai......C****** Aerospace Engg. working in McD :rofl:

No Troller or false flagger shall'eth escape'eth thou watchful eyes of the legen wait for itdary @Skull and Bones.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RescueRanger : Sir aap kii kiyaa qualification hai & how did you end up in Rescue 1122 ? :what:

Sir my story is complicated so i won't bore you much. Just to say that my primary and secondary education was in Pakistan, i did my secondary education from St. Mary's Academy, Lallazar.

Following on from that i never had the grades to be a doctor, so i worked at my uncles private clinic as a extra hand, helping with wound dressing, first aid, basic dispensing etc. In 2003 i got accepted at a Teaching Hospital in the UK (North Hartleypool) to do my Diploma in Paramedical Sciences, and i also did my BTSL: Basic Trauma Life Support course form the same hospital, where Mashallah i was the only Pakistani and topped my class.

I was invited to do a ETA course with London Ambulance Service, and this was an epic moment in my life.

When i returned to Pakistan, i had trouble getting any job in a hospital or medical clinic. One day i read an advert saying that Islamabad Police under the direciton of SSP Nasir Khan Durrani was starting an Emergency Service, so i plucked the courage got on a Number 22 wagon from outside my house to Zero Point and begged the reader to let me have an Audience with the SSP.

I met the SSP and pleaded with him to take me on even as a Volunteer, just so i could get out of the house and do something, Nasir Khan Durrani was a great man and gave me my break, i was taken on as a daily wages staff at Rs. 5000 per month and thus began my career in Islamabad Police

Mashallah with the grace of god since then i have been selected for numerous courses including basic ATS, EIC, VIS etc. I have had the honour of working with SB and Pak Army on some very sensitive projects and was myself selected as instructor to teach a few subjects at Police Lines and at the National Police Academy.

During the 2005 earthquake, we rescued a Japanese woman from the rubble. Unfortunately her husband and son were not so luck and had been crushed under a book shelf. The Japanese agency she worked for JICA gave us all a certificate.

On the second day when the British Team working came there and saw us working, i think the name of their chief was John Holland was so impressed he arranged a training for us in USAR: Urban Search and Rescue, it was during this time that i met Dr. Rizwan Naseer the founder of Rescue 1122 who invited me and a few others to help train rescue 1122 staff (which at the time was called PEAS: Punjab Emergency Ambulance Service).

Since that time i have helped train Rescue 1122 staff in Punjab and civil defence in KPK and Punjab, i had the honour of representing Pakistan at the UN INSARAG: International Search and Rescue Advisory Group steering committee in Dubai 2008.

We also introduced the US FEMA as a CERT Master Trainer : Community Emergency Response Team, and have trained 200+ volunteers in Islamabad and Lahore for the National Volunteer movement (Something the present government disbanded) :(

In 2011 i decided to leave my role due to politics and family reasons, Since 2011 i co own and run a consultancy based in Islamabad, but am still on the faculty of PTS as visiting lecturer.

That is about it. Sorry for the long and boring life story... Booth bolta hoon, at least that is what the wife says.

Moderation by Counter - Trolling :lol:

Include @KRAIT in your team he has become Jr. Troller with years of experience of late :lol:

Mai akela hi kaafi hu. Bring in some more, agar sabka pungi nahi baja diya to mai Sinhala nahi. :rofl:

LOL... The 60 old driver must have requested to stay on job. I bet he is rich as anything, they just love to keep themselves busy. Yes, I know about Norway; it's very expensive, however, the pays they get there, more than compensate for everything.

@Hyperion

I am not soo sure was in Sweden last year and well most of the bus drivers were at least 60 years old! I am not sure what their retirement scheme is!

PLUS Scandinavia is lovely and yes its welfare thing is lovely but was disappointing seeing 60 year olds driving a buses when it is their age to chill at home! AND SCANDINAVIA IS DAMN EXPENSIVE esp Norway!

@Hyperion i would like you to read what this great Sri Lankan had written on that thread of Chandrayaan 2:

"Don't worry its coming. My friend is the presidents son. I Dine & Mingled with the Secretary of Defence last week."

Not only this he is an Aerospace Engineer working with McD in Colombo :lol:

His high IQ suggestion was that India should invest in Toilets than on GSLV......

& nearly 30-40 OFF-TOPIC comments.....

Reading these sort of comments on a good technical thread force me to think about quitting this forum :hitwall:

but thank god nuclearpak came & deleted all BS comments :)

In Bulgaria there is a large ethnic Trukic population. Just local politics that one ethnicity doesn't like the other. This happened couple of days back, the gun in the assailants hand is an "air" pistol, which failed to fire. At the end, check out the wonderful beating he gets by the security guys and other parliamentarians. :D

@Hyperion whats this all about?-

@Hyperion i would like you to read what this great Sri Lankan had written on that thread of Chandrayaan 2:

"Don't worry its coming. My friend is the presidents son. I Dine & Mingled with the Secretary of Defence last week."

His high IQ suggestion was that India should invest in Toilets than on GSLV......

Reading these sort of comments on a good technical thread force me to think about quitting this forum :hitwall:

Bro, i exposed him with my very first comment.

Dude, report ALL individual non-technical and nonsensical comments made by the concerned poster. You are an aeronautical engineer, mods already know that, so it will be best that you do the honors.

Additionally, eik pagal ***** bhonk raha hai to iss ka matlab yeh to nahee kay tumm forum chorr kay bhaag jao? :blink:

Dude, report ALL individual non-technical and nonsensical comments made by the concerned poster. You are an aeronautical engineer, mods already know that, so it will be best that you do the honors.

Additionally, eik pagal ***** bhonk raha hai to iss ka matlab yeh to nahee kay tumm forum chorr kay bhaag jao? :blink:

No Bro.... It's not just the question of 1 or 2 members now.....it has seriously become a phenomenon on this forum......

People literally doesn't know the meaning of "constructive debate".....

I am not against Indian Bashing but what i just want is just the member should back it with proof. What sort of post is like this -

"India should first feed it's millions of poor & build more Toilets before thinking about Moon"???????

& as far as reporting is concerned.....i had reported him yesterday....but he was still posting the BS for complete 1 day before the mods finally came.....

I'm making a game in which you can kill and nuke India. Anyone interested?

Can Indians (@KRAIT @Skull and Bones @arp2401 ) give me a photo of their face? You have the choice to be Pakistani in the game or have your face on some random soldier that can be knifed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom