What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar ye PM start ho taaki tum mujhe bata do jab tum online ho.....Armstrong kahan bhaag gaya...abhi to thanks de raha tha....

Ladkiyon ki baat pe....Armstrong to apna Casanova hai....:D

Yara, yeh PDF bhi na!!!! Bilkul telekom ki tarah hai, pehlay adat dalta hai, phir rate barha deta hai... I bet they want some sort of compensation for PM facility!!! :D

Dude, this all means that we are normal and following standard cerebral development. Razi on the other hand may require chittar from his wife-to-be! :P

Christ....! :hitwall:

Why are we this similar ?

I wan't 3 baby girls - You want 3 daughters !

I love my baby sister the most in my family - You hate missing out on seeing yours grow up !

Sometimes I feel like shooting people who don't agree with me - You were the same at my current age !

I'm a Buttt - You have one too !

The hell is up with these similarities ? :hitwall:

Christ....! :hitwall:

Why are we this similar ?

I wan't 3 baby girls - You want 3 daughters !

I love my baby sister the most in my family - You hate missing out on seeing yours grow up !

Sometimes I feel like shooting people who don't agree with me - You were the same at my current age !

I'm a Buttt - You have one too !

The hell is up with these similarities ? :hitwall:

Lolzz!! aysay tou poori duniya is same as you! :P

Tumse chitar kanay toh swhab ka kaam laghta mujay. :azn:

haan haan...humnay chittar daynay ka thayka lia wa hai! :D

Dude, actually Pinky sometimes does sound like a chaudrain.... she certainly has the capability and gene to back the threat! :D

Yaar I am a pure arian...Got the gene from BOTH my parents and as far as I know my family line...Its pure blood!

Lolzz!! aysay tou poori duniya is same as you! :P

Professor you can't understand some of the finer points of a buttock that exalts it to the level of such esteem that the 'ocks' give way to just 'Buttt' ! Hyperion is one such individual that due to the suppleness of his buttt we *as in the Grand Buttt Council* made him an honorary Mr.Buttt ! I'd recommend you're name but we stopped taking in the chaudrys because the Council had a very...eh shall we say...'hairy' experience with Razi Baby ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom