What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You, are correct. There are only lessons in life, and they are repeated until learned!
Actually, not just that... You need to be reminded again and again that nothing is permanent (therefore the repeat is necessary, at least in your mind)... you can loose all at once / anytime / any day... what you need to learn is that, you can always overcome anything that life may throw at you.... just one thing lasts for ever... that 'tingly' feeling of love in your stomach, that someone loves you / or loved you unconditionally when you didn't have anything or anyone to look up to, you'll understand it one day, that feeling actually physically hurts you when that person is away, either on work, or is the one that got away... other than that nothing really matters.... I mean NOTHING matters....

Master lesson of life: Don't take the people you love for-granted, specially the women in your life. They are the most precious commodity!

Actually, not just that... You need to be reminded again and again that nothing is permanent (therefore the repeat is necessary, at least in your mind)... you can loose all at once / anytime / any day... what you need to learn is that, you can always overcome anything that life may throw at you.... just one thing lasts for ever... that 'tingly' feeling of love in your stomach, that someone loves you / or loved you unconditionally when you didn't have anything or anyone to look up to, you'll understand it one day, that feeling actually physically hurts you when that person is away, either on work, or is the one that got away... other than that nothing really matters.... I mean NOTHING matters....

We, all try to make the lives of people we love or who love us, easier - all labor is just to do that. No ?

LOL... got it... Shabb-b-Khair!

@Aero, good night mate... I think I'm heavily sedated now! :eek:

Allah- Hafiz, sleep well.

We, all try to make the lives of people we love or who love us, easier - all labor is just to do that. No ?

Allah- Hafiz, sleep well.

Mate, it's not JUST about making it easy for them or yourself....... comforts will come and go as they please .... the important things don't even require effort(s)... communicate with them.... tell them from your own mouth that they are precious... and most importantly never ever .....ever.....ever let ego come in the way of communicating what you feel... lost someone once.... it never hurt as bad EVER again.... :cry:

Allah Hafiz! :)

Mate, it's not JUST about making it easy for them or yourself....... comforts will come and go as they please .... the important things don't even require effort(s)... communicate with them.... tell them from your own mouth that they are precious... and most importantly never ever .....ever.....ever let ego come in the way of communicating what you feel... lost someone once.... it never hurt as bad EVER again.... :cry:
Agreed !
:)

It makes me sick to see such fairy men in this day and age.

Kya aap loko ki mardangi mar chuki hain?

To win a woman's heart one must be chauvinistic, yet classy.

Crass, yet refined.

Quiet, yet loud.

Aloof, yet calculating.

But I suppose to each his own.

Chaudry saab never looked for love, just temporary companionship to test whether he even has a heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom