What's new

Nasla tower ke makeen shahdeed pareshani ke shikar | Naya Din | SAMAA TV

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

If you guys watched Kamran khan show yesterday, He was FURIOUS on Supreme Court.

He was saying that many buildings were regularized in islamabad and Lahore...Why not same option for Karachi? He even referred to Saqib nisar's decision in similar case to find out a mutually agreed outcome.

In his program, The ex chairman of builder association was saying that it is LEASED - How can you order to demolish it? If this starts to happen - many buildings will be mowed down. A crisis will emerge. So, tell us what is THE LEGAL AUTHENTIC DOC when it comes to property?

--------

In my opinion - NASLA TOWER should not be demolished UNLESS real CULPRITS are caught.....It is not people fault that they purchased a property after certain formalities only to find out they were illegal.

This building also does not exist on some NULLAH - proving to be barrier in safeguarding Karachi from rain destruction. No need/reason to go RETARD on it.

Catch the Manzoor KAKA - the frontman of Zardari. Punish them and then ISSUE ORDERS.....Otherwise People will FIGHT for their homes.

@Areesh

These guys are forcing people of Karachi to hate Pakistan

There is no other way to explain this

The problem is, if we don’t demolish it, it will promote illegal occupation of properties. The builders mafia knows that they can occupy any illegal land and build apartments on it and then the Supreme Court will be forced to come to mutual agreement so that the residents are not becoming homeless

in my opinion the builders should be caught and made an example and the homeless people should be offered alternative accommodation at agreed price. We need to discourage illegal occupation by taking concrete steps

The problem is, if we don’t demolish it, it will promote illegal occupation of properties. The builders mafia knows that they can occupy any illegal land and build apartments on it and then the Supreme Court will be forced to come to mutual agreement so that the residents are not becoming homeless

in my opinion the builders should be caught and made an example and the homeless people should be offered alternative accommodation at agreed price. We need to discourage illegal occupation by taking concrete steps
i am all for demolishing that tower but before demolishing arrest and hang the babus who gave permission minister involved in this corruption but that will open a Pandora box and fauji builder will also be targeted and that would be anti national so maslihat keh taihad corruption jarri rukho!

ohh and ppp is also support nasla tower now what a game!

gorakh dhanda!!!

govt of sindh allow buildings and illegal.portions system.they take money and grant illegal construction

ppl say k illegal portion banao aur rehna start kardo govt nahi girai gi.

In my area I have seen 1 portion constructed over night and by afternoon ppl start living in it.

PTI funders and fans will use the thread to remind Karachi people that the Persian sea is not far away from them.

PTi fans and funders call Karachi people, Indian Muslims despite Karachi hosting biggest non Muslim Pakistani population.

IMG-20210622-WA0039.jpg

Khuda k wastay if any of the karcahival got resources get out of that place and come settle here in any city of choice. The ammenities except lahore and rawalpindi may not be at par with karachi but still guzara ho jy ga . 30-90 lakh is enough for purchasing a 5-10 marla house in a decent locality . No idea about lahore/pindi.

Every portion is illegal, the rates as i know a year ago was 3 lac for a sublease portion and for extra floor its 8 lac.
Billions are taken in bribe.

Officers have quota if they fail to collect that much every month and send it to the relevant provincial minister he is transferred or removed.

PPP has appointed and given responsibility to seperate ministers and front men to handle bribes from each and every department. Be it water tanker mafia, beggars mafia, land mafia, sbca, kda, police, illegal parking tickets.

Even the drugs and contrabands selling in karachi has a PPP tax.

Karachi is an extortion hub for PPP nothing more.

Every portion is illegal, the rates as i know a year ago was 3 lac for a sublease portion and for extra floor its 8 lac.
Billions are taken in bribe.

Officers have quota if they fail to collect that much every month and send it to the relevant provincial minister he is transferred or removed.

PPP has appointed and given responsibility to seperate ministers and front men to handle bribes from each and every department. Be it water tanker mafia, beggars mafia, land mafia, sbca, kda, police, illegal parking tickets.

Karachi is an extortion hub for PPP nothing more.
karachi ko sindhio ko dei diya gaya hai jab ke karachi was never part of sindh. even domocile is different.

Sindhi drama kartay hai khatay hamara hai aur rang barangi shalwaar phen ke karachi mei ghomtey hai. ajj ka ptv.per morning show araha tha aus mai guest ne bataya ke kesay Sindh university se larka karachi aker snatching karta hai mobile ki.

Khuda k wastay if any of the karcahival got resources get out of that place and come settle here in any city of choice. The ammenities except lahore and rawalpindi may not be at par with karachi but still guzara ho jy ga . 30-90 lakh is enough for purchasing a 5-10 marla house in a decent locality . No idea about lahore/pindi.

:)

The residents of that "illegal building" paid their taxes. There must be some other way.

Karachi's famous Kati Pahari is ALL illegal yet no action on it.

Without repaying back all money to residents, building shouldn't be demolished nor residents should be asked to vacate .

These guys are forcing people of Karachi to hate Pakistan

There is no other way to explain this

PPP has done GREAT damage to Sindh province.

We Karachiites are literally going through OUR TOUGHEST TIMES in history.

MQM SOLD US !!!

While "OTHERS" may also be thinking that now Karachi walas are tamed....Can do whatever they want as their is no political/social voice for them...

If you ask me, there is a BIG vacuum in Karachi as there is NO solid dedicated organization comprising of local Karachiites looking after matters here and there. Our compromised ethnic leaders will remain silent and as a result - others will/are filling void.

Have looked on Sindhis? They have managed to pull protests in Islamabad against Bahria Town - Can't respect them enough.

Nationalists/activists/PPP/farmers/What not - they have ample organizations to speak for them while Karachi has NONE.

Residents should not leave their house until they are fully paid back all their money.

The residents of that "illegal building" paid their taxes. There must be some other way.
Paying taxes does not give them the right to engage in criminal activities?

Karachi's famous Kati Pahari is ALL illegal yet no action on it.
Every time we try to solve a problem, I hear that there is a problem somewhere, so why not fix that first? We'll never be able to solve anything this way. We have to start from somehwere?

Without repaying back all money to residents, building shouldn't be demolished nor residents should be asked to vacate .
Building should be demolished and the residents should be offered alternative accommodation at affordable cost. If we don't stop taking action on illegal activities, this will carry on forever

Paying taxes does not give them the right to engage in criminal activities?

Every time we try to solve a problem, I hear that there is a problem somewhere, so why not fix that first? We'll never be able to solve anything this way. We have to start from somehwere?

Building should be demolished and the residents should be offered alternative accommodation at affordable cost. If we don't stop taking action on illegal activities, this will carry on forever

1. Agree but this was my point...How would you determine it is illegal ? They claim they can testify all documents were obtained legally.

2. Agreed.

3. Agreed. But there is no news on alternative accommodation yet hence people should resist till.

Back
Top Bottom