What's new

NASA records alien sounds above Earth

Sound doesn't travel in a vacuum! What does is electromagnetic waves. Here are sounds from Saturn - not sound as we know it but electromagnetic waves....Sounds eerie, doesn't it?

this poster Viny wrote some tricky description that i forgot the whole airwaves thing.
Ok wait this saturn's atmosphere, so why it has to be vaccum,imean its a planet so doesnt it have air and atmosphere like earth.?

why does it is assumed that possible aliens will have the technology compatible with human technology and they will communicate in same human does.

this poster Viny wrote some tricky description that i forgot the whole airwaves thing.
Ok wait this saturn's atmosphere, so why it has to be vaccum,imean its a planet so doesnt it have air and atmosphere like earth.?
Yes it does but not like Earth. The electromagnetic sounds heard in the video were picked up in deep space by the Cassini spacecraft, thousands of Kms from Saturn.

I remember NASA sent voices saying "Hello" in different languages to see if some alien hear this, they should reply back. Now if they were real alien voices, were they doing same to find intelligent species or was it reply to us??

NASA is about 8000 years late. Ancient Vedic Hindus already had contact with aliens.
The Vedic Indians wiped out entire alien race.

NASA is about 8000 years late. Ancient Vedic Hindus already had contact with aliens.
The Vedic Indians wiped out entire alien race.

Yups Vedic India did had something called "Akashvani" :D
I guess either it was gods or aliens speaking from above

Akashvani / Akashwani, आकाशवाणी (ākāśavāni), means "celestial announcement from sky" or "sky-voice": a word of Sanskrit origin,. i.e. sounds or message coming from the sky.
Vedic India had some amazing things happening ..:bunny:

Yups Vedic India did had something called "Akashvani" :D
I guess either it was gods or aliens speaking from above

Vedic India had some amazing things happening ..:bunny:
Vedic book is a scientific book?

Why people always make weird looking photos of aliens? What if they are more pretty and sexy than humans?

Yes it does but not like Earth. The electromagnetic sounds heard in the video were picked up in deep space by the Cassini spacecraft, thousands of Kms from Saturn.
If in a certain area air density is less than earth , like lets say how it is like on saturn than how will it effect sound,its pitch ,speed etc.

Back
Top Bottom