What's new

Narrowing PAF Gap V IAF by 2015

Not necessarily.

The govt is planning steps to generate additional funds for the reconstruction purposes. Flood tax is being proposed on imports as well as income of people with limit of 300K+. Its expected to generate about 150Billion additional money per year, which would be channeled to reconstruction purposes, plus we already have a good sum of money stipulated for public sector development program, which can be used for this purpose.

Even if it did affect defence budget, the armed forces are gonna make it up by reducing their own internal costs and that by the way has already started and emphasis is cost reductions and savings.

So hardly 1-2 years would tough that also probably, then business as usual, hope we see a political change very soon which may bring some good economic managers who can run the things efficiently.

i dont agree with you. income to the government is generated by increasing the growth. not increasing taxes due to floods your gdp will be in between 0-.2% or even less so less income for the govt
for reconstruction purpose you have to take another loan from international body so more interest you to pay for for the loan
(already 30% of govt income go to pay for interest).
depreciation of rupee is also a big factor due to this the hi-tech weapon cost will only increases.
within 2020 if all go as plan India will be operating 42 squadrons and will be best air force in Asia at least

i dont agree with you. income to the government is generated by increasing the growth. not increasing taxes due to floods your gdp will be in between 0-.2% or even less so less income for the govt
for reconstruction purpose you have to take another loan from international body so more interest you to pay for for the loan
(already 30% of govt income go to pay for interest).
depreciation of rupee is also a big factor due to this the hi-tech weapon cost will only increases.
within 2020 if all go as plan India will be operating 42 squadrons and will be best air force in Asia at least

Buddy, the GDP reduction set back is for this year, not next year or a perm one. By next year, major crops would be standing again and even some circles are saying the next 1-2 years crops may be much more then previous times due to the arrival of much fertile sand/earth left over by the flood waters.

And as said keep thinking about 2020 and the best air force fascination, we are talking about set backs with context to floods, which would be limited to 1-2 years, yeah the infrastructure development may take little longer, but crops would be there by next year, even at places where water level has gone back, people have started to sow.

And the tax would be in few limited things, not across the board. Once water levels go down, economic activity would start again.

Buddy, the GDP reduction set back is for this year, not next year or a perm one. By next year, major crops would be standing again and even some circles are saying the next 1-2 years crops may be much more then previous times due to the arrival of much fertile sand/earth left over by the flood waters.

And as said keep thinking about 2020 and the best air force fascination, we are talking about set backs with context to floods, which would be limited to 1-2 years, yeah the infrastructure development may take little longer, but crops would be there by next year, even at places where water level has gone back, people have started to sow.

And the tax would be in few limited things, not across the board. Once water levels go down, economic activity would start again.

crops should be fine next year itself . but infrastructure damage due to this flood is estimated around 15 billion dollars ( i read some article
which said that the flood was more devastating than the three war combine with India i dont no it is true or false) then you need more money to develop your infrastructure,

it not fascination it will be reality we have the money to buy this air craft, we have the infrastructure to develop this aircraft and we are not living on aid but we are giving aid
and our aim is to catch up with china

crops should be fine next year itself . but infrastructure damage due to this flood is estimated around 15 billion dollars ( i read some article
which said that the flood was more devastating than the three war combine with India i dont no it is true or false) then you need more money to develop your infrastructure,

it not fascination it will be reality we have the money to buy this air craft, we have the infrastructure to develop this aircraft and we are not living on aid but we are giving aid
and our aim is to catch up with china

Don't worry about us, we recovered from the earth quake, we will recover from this tragedy also.

And plzz don't bring in your sarcasm about aid and stuff, i have many references quoting how much aid is taken by who and who, and India is not out of that list. So plzzz spare us the BS and don't give me a reason to through you out.

You are so stupid....

F-4 is being phased out and hence support will be tough. PAF did buy tons of used Mirages when they were phased out. But we can't just buy F-4s.

He is stupid, are you sure?

And you are not..............right?

You didn't get the taunt hidden in his post.............First check the post from Maverick1977, which he replied.

maverick1977 said:
IAF had edge over PAF in 65 war as well as in 71 war. they had edge based on quality and quantity of aircrafts throughout their history. but history has proved in sub continent, that battles are not fought by machines but the men behind those machines..

Then why are you waisting your money on JF17 and F16.

Buy something cheaper in price, like F4 Phantom II, which are still in service with many countries.

You can buy about 6-7 F-4 Phantom II in price of one JF17 and 8-9 Phanton for one F16. This way, PAF can even be at par with the strenght of IAF.

:smokin:

I hope now it is clear to you......as you are not stupid.

In any case they would still knock most of your MIGs out of the sky.

Yes.............PAF can knock out even Eurofighter and F22 with your F7. That was the point in KoG's post too.:tup:

:rofl:

You know what your problem is mate as Taimi Bhai described it perfectly; your thinking with your Indian cap on, if you took that off and actually started brainstorming with a neutral cap on, TRUST ME it will do you a world of good.

Your post lost all its credibility the moment you branded me as someone thinking with my Indian cap on. The truth is that no one can claim whats going on in somebody else's mind . When one tries to contemplate the same then it is an excercise in futility and leads to prejudice.

Stop trying to predict in what state is somebody else is thinking, TRUST ME it will do you a world of good.

Will debunk some of your statements later...

One thing is for sure..If PAF was that useless,as our Indian members are claiming here..IAF had long since attacked and destroyed Pakistani Nuclear and missile sites...They haven't done it,despite hypes and demands of Surgical strikes on Pakistan by their Politicians and Public.
PAF and Pakistan's defense capabilities have successfully stopped them from surgical strikes.....If IAF could do it,they had done it already....

One thing is for sure..If PAF was that useless,as our Indian members are claiming here..IAF had long since attacked and destroyed Pakistani Nuclear and missile sites...They haven't done it,despite hypes and demands of Surgical strikes on Pakistan by their Politicians and Public.
PAF and Pakistan's defense capabilities have successfully stopped them from surgical strikes.....If IAF could do it,they had done it already....

there are certain things which are criticized by the world.every thing has a way to achieve.u ppl daily say u.s has made this n this.but u.s choose afganistan rather than pakistan to be attacked.now they have made pakistan involved in this.y would india need to attack pak if india can achieve that frm another way.

Indian armed forces have a Civilian control who have to give orders, just because IAF is better than Bangladesh or Srilankan Air Force we do not go after them, so is the same case with PAF. The civilan government must have set of objectives of going into a confrontation. Upon their orders only, can IAF do any thing, other than that the only other thing IAF can do it "take the facts and plead their case at PMO or defense ministry".

Just because IAF did not attack PAF does not mean that PAF is better or otherwise. Given the nuclearization of sub-continent, any confrontation should be well thought out and can easily escalate out of control.

there are certain things which are criticized by the world.every thing has a way to achieve.u ppl daily say u.s has made this n this.but u.s choose afganistan rather than pakistan to be attacked.now they have made pakistan involved in this.y would india need to attack pak if india can achieve that frm another way.

My point is about surgical strikes,not an all out attack...Surgical strikes on Pakistan should have been a piece of cake for India,if they were that advanced compared to Pakistan...Their Sukhois with alleged stealth and Jamming capabilities,had blinded Pakistan's so called medieval radars and destroyed targets deep inside Pakistan,and they had never known what happened?

Any Indian Government who will do any such thing will surely win elections for the next decade or two,as they will be gods for the Indian public,so there you go,there is a need and a reason..But the fact that none of those surgical strikes have actually materialized,despite claims of military supremacy,shows that PAF and Pakistan's defense are scary for them and not that useless as you guys are claiming here.

Yaar, Tum log PAF VS IAF karte karte thakte nahin... This is the most boring topic on PDF for me... ( Same Jf-17, Tejas, F-16, MKI's and Unknown future planes debates, Boasting, Bashings...).. Kuch naya dimension mile baat karne ke liye, Strategic discussion etc. to maja aye. Par jab bhi koi thread dekho same listing of numers, anticipation of numbers and the rest of the usual stuff..

Don't worry about us, we recovered from the earth quake, we will recover from this tragedy also.

And plzz don't bring in your sarcasm about aid and stuff, i have many references quoting how much aid is taken by who and who, and India is not out of that list. So plzzz spare us the BS and don't give me a reason to through you out.

Well if you think you standing among debtor nations hasn't changed in past few years then you seriously need to get your facts right.

Pakistan had a 'glorified' growth years during Mushraff regime which disappeared faster than he did and Pakistan hit the reality wall. Inflation at 15 -20 %, flood damage of $15 bn, and all the loans will soon come to hunt you down.

Yaar, Tum log PAF VS IAF karte karte thakte nahin... This is the most boring topic on PDF for me... ( Same Jf-17, Tejas, F-16, MKI's and Unknown future planes debates, Boasting, Bashings...).. Kuch naya dimension mile baat karne ke liye, Strategic discussion etc. to maja aye. Par jab bhi koi thread dekho same listing of numers, anticipation of numbers and the rest of the usual stuff..

Thats not PAF vs IAF..thats me trying to give indirect evidence that PAF is not that backward..
BTW this thread IS a comparison of the two AIrforces and how PAF can Catchup with IAF..
:coffee:
Any suggestions from the "Insane"?

Your post lost all its credibility the moment you branded me as someone thinking with my Indian cap on. The truth is that no one can claim whats going on in somebody else's mind . When one tries to contemplate the same then it is an excercise in futility and leads to prejudice.

Stop trying to predict in what state is somebody else is thinking, TRUST ME it will do you a world of good.

Will debunk some of your statements later...

I am not here to prove my credibility to anyone, i am here to learn unlike Indian members here who try their utmost best to lecture us Pakistanis on how superior India is in every field. Just look at your post, its full of pure arrogance and bull sh**. Go through this thread and read the responses of the Indian Members, you will understand my point.

PAC not having the capability to develop their own avionics, outdated JF17 Airframe and reliability issues with ROSE Upgraded Mirages. If this is not arrogance than what is it, its clear that you clearly didnt even bother to research but were bold enough to lecture us :angry:. Just go through Antibody and Mark's posts, they have already debunked all your claims in detail.

Back
Top Bottom