What's new

Narrowing PAF Gap V IAF by 2015

To all the JF-17 fans..

If I were to talk very realistically then JF-17 is nothing but a poor man's F-16 C/D at the best. The major component of any aircraft for me are its engine and avionics. JF-17 lacks in both the areas as compared to F-16.

Furthermore, there hasnt been one confirmed report of PAF signing an agreement for advanced avionics with any firms. The JF-17 operating today are at the same level as F-16 A/B.

An important thing is the quantity and quality of weapons that are to be loaded on the weapon system and if the weapon system is compatible with them. I can make a case of present JF-17 not being compatible with present and future BVR missles till date.

For me JF-17 is a dead duck till the weapon and avionic integration problems have been solved.

The Mirage Rose that PAF has are very old and can only be used to deliver ordanace on enemy targets ( They are far from being truly multi-role).

The least we talk about F-7 are the better it is.

The only potent platform that PAF has right now are newly ordered F-16's and the AWACS.

The truth is that unfortunately Pakistan hasnt been able to revive her economy. This has led to the detoriation of quality and quantity of its armed forces and the quality of life of people in general. Till the time Pakistan can revive herself economically I dont see PAF being able to narrow any gaps.

There is no point in comparing the strengths or capabilities gap of Pakistan and India as its a no match.

India has Su-30 MKI, the so-called F-22 of South East Asia.The Mirages are new and the MIG-29's ever so deadly.

IAF does have a lot of aircrafts in the inventory which aint good but the definciency in the quanity and quality of our adversary has placed IAF is a very comfortable position.

To all the JF-17 fans..

If I were to talk very realistically then JF-17 is nothing but a poor man's F-16 C/D at the best. The major component of any aircraft for me are its engine and avionics. JF-17 lacks in both the areas as compared to F-16.

Furthermore, there hasnt been one confirmed report of PAF signing an agreement for advanced avionics with any firms. The JF-17 operating today are at the same level as F-16 A/B.

An important thing is the quantity and quality of weapons that are to be loaded on the weapon system and if the weapon system is compatible with them. I can make a case of present JF-17 not being compatible with present and future BVR missles till date.

For me JF-17 is a dead duck till the weapon and avionic integration problems have been solved.

The Mirage Rose that PAF has are very old and can only be used to deliver ordanace on enemy targets ( They are far from being truly multi-role).

The only potent platform that PAF has right now are newly ordered F-16's and the AWACS.

The truth is that unfortunately Pakistan hasnt been able to revive her economy. This has led to the detoriation of quality and quantity of its armed forces and the quality of life of people in general. Till the time Pakistan can revive herself economically I dont see PAF being able to narrow any gaps.

There is no point in comparing the strengths or capabilities gap of Pakistan and India as its a no match.

India has Su-30 MKI, the so-called F-22 of South East Asia.The Mirages are new and the MIG-29's ever so deadly.

IAF does have a lot of aircrafts in the inventory which aint good but the definciency in the quanity and quality of our adversary has placed IAF is a very comfortable position.

In which part of fools paradise do u reside....plz tell us abt that aswell..seems very good just like u...:rofl:

To all the JF-17 fans..

i think this guy have flown jf17 :what: jf17 is dead duck :what: paf is fool and this guy is more genius then our AF officals :rofl:

i think this guy have flown jf17 :what: jf17 is dead duck :what: paf is fool and this guy is more genius then our AF officals :rofl:

JF 17 is something like Majboori of your Air Force because of Money Problem buddy PAF cant induct expensive fighters. so only solution is JF 17 and just compare specification of JF17 with Indian Fighters you cant find it more than dead duck :cheesy:

no my friend you got it mistaken , what the thread starter is saying is satisfying the speculative numbers there are few facts but all whats will happen as of today there is no no 250 jf-17 neither there is j10b then where is the narrowness and yes today IAF has 120 odd su30mki does f-16+ jf17 current match up to the numbers
the answer is no

all the thread is doing is speculating and satisfying one self that paf has narrowed the gap
god forbid if war breaks out tomorrow where are the 250 jf-17s IAF can fly those 120 mkis today out of there bases can paf do it yes they can with their f-16 yes how many if you engage all your f-16s to counter the su30 thread IAF will run over with their mirages and mig29s dont leave out the IN they will block any paf response on ports and yes those old mirages and f-7s they are fine for limited capabilities

this is a speculative thread and no there gap widens , gap narrows it widens again what paf is doing is catch up then when u play catch up there is always a danger of being overrun

a speculation and projection thread to make all fell happy even i am happy reading it

I don't believe in speculations myself.

Regarding the Indian superiority you have pointed out, yes it is there and there is little we can do about it except for staying alert with whatever we have and reviving our economy.

JF 17 is something like Majboori of your Air Force because of Money Problem buddy PAF cant induct expensive fighters. so only solution is JF 17 and just compare specification of JF17 with Indian Fighters you cant find it more than dead duck :cheesy:

Troll.

not that JF17 is useless or anything, but it just doesnt fit well enough to counter pakistan's external perceived threat(india).

So jf-17 doesnt fit to counter threats , then what does qualify ? Please give some examples that what Fits well for Pakistan ?

if jf17 is dead duck then why dnt u make such air craft :what: and if it is our majbori then how we gona purchase j10s :what:

Yeh yeh , we have our own majboris. :coffee:

But what is your majbori for hanging to the failed horse Tejas project for freakin more then 25 years ? :azn: :mod:

Just damn get rid of that ugly looking obselte aircraft. Whats your majbori dude :lol:

Back
Top Bottom