What's new

Narendra Modi to people of Pakistan. India is ready to fight you.

Essentially, what I've been saying. India cannot afford a war with Pakistan; Modi is a businessman, so he wants to fight economically, where he knows that he has a higher chance of success against Pakistan.

Reddit seems to be eating this shit up, completely ignoring the war rhetoric that Indian media and politicians were spewing.

Modi gives boring statements ...........ab ka mar ka dekh....

It is a Bangladeshi forum. Why is this posted in this section?

Last edited:
Indian PM threatening people of Pakistan and I am thinking why this thread is
created on "Bangladesh Defence forum"? :D

Essentially, what I've been saying. India cannot afford a war with Pakistan; Modi is a businessman, so he wants to fight economically, where he knows that he has a higher chance of success against Pakistan.

Reddit seems to be eating this shit up, completely ignoring the war rhetoric that Indian media and politicians were spewing.
Businessman in the truest sense. From teastall owner to prime minister of the biggest democracy...

It is a Bangladeshi forum. Why is this posted in this section?
Why not. We will have to play the role of referee when things go down. Although he govt will be lenient towards India. It's a good topic I need to knows opinions of Bangladeshi people.
@Moonlight

Now that's more like it.

His testosterone levels plummeted as soon as he saw Pakistan responding the war mongering threats of India.
dont worry. The old man might buy more testosterone treatments once he beats Pakistan economically:P

modi needs weetabix not chai
I was wondering how weetabix with chai would taste like. Lmao xD

Why all this tough talk but no action? Nothings going to happen. Modi might as well end this charade and preserve the little pride he didn't lose to humiliation left.

Back
Top Bottom