What's new

Narendra Modi silent on ordinance as key aides face disqualification

But why did Modi take potshot on Rahul for opposing Ordinance instead of supporting him ??

Anybody who recognises the drama played out by Congress will make fun of Rahul. Why are you so naive !?

“Of the 182 candidates who got elected in the Gujarat assembly in 2012, 31% or 57 MLAs have criminal cases against them,”

And some body said Modi baba will end all the corruption and criminal activities :omghaha:

Cause that was one of the worst scripted drama. The 2nd most powerful person of the ruling party had to go to the press to denounce the ordinance, as if he didnt knew about it beforehand. And as if the govt had brought forth the ordinance despite a no from him.

Well directed/played? Are you sure? I bet a wooden statue would do a better performance.

No it only highlights that Modi too is corrupt and doesn't want to get rid of corrupt people from politics.

Even if it was "Nautanki" it was better than staying silent on matters which actually matters .

P.S. i despise both modivadis and congresswadis .

Im guessing ur types like words more than actions? Politics is not simple and as long as ppl keep voting for the corrupt ull have the corrupt in positions of power. Mend the ppl first and only then can we think of an Accountable and corruption free India.
Dont focus on mere antics.

I vote for Modi for 2 reasons , he knows how to get **** done.And also understands how to keep himself in Power.(look at the shitstorm he faces, ud figure a weaker man would have just become a recluse).
If i can trust him to know how to keep himself in Power then , Success of India is implicit.

This is not a defense this is common sense that every electorate should have. Wake the fk up who the fk is has not dirtied himself in this tarpit of Indian politics?

No it only highlights that Modi too is corrupt and doesn't want to get rid of corrupt people from politics.

If Modi is too corrupt Congress would have let loose their pet dog CBI on him.

Anybody who recognises the drama played out by Congress will make fun of Rahul. Why are you so naive !?

No, BJP too played double game, during All party meet they supported Ordinance but as a poll gimmick opposed it during their meeting with Pranab daa.BJP too has got forked tounge, they speak one thing behind closed door and another thing in front of public.

nobody said he will end all criminal activites. He did say he will root our corrruption if voted to PM.

BBC News - India's Narendra Modi vows to eradicate corruption

Is this how one root out corruption by saving and having a corrupt and convicted minister in his cabinet??????

Its nothing to do with the riots so one can not say its politics or congress or CBI.

The Modi's minster is convicted in the illegal mining scam. This means he was proved to be looting Gujarat and Modi still saving him and maintain him as minister so that he keeps on looting more and more. :what: :what:

Is it because the Narendra Modi have a share in the loot?????????? :what: :undecided:

Yupz, even Rahul Baba says it all the time.. :pop:

post one quote here please

Is this how one root out corruption by saving and having a corrupt and convicted minister in his cabinet??????

Its nothing to do with the riots so one can not say its politics or congress or CBI.

The Modi's minster is convicted in the illegal mining scam. This means he was proved to be looting Gujarat and Modi still saving him and maintain him as minister so that he keeps on looting more and more. :what: :what:

Is it because the Narendra Modi have a share in the loot?????????? :what: :undecided:

Give him one chance to rule India. You have always given chance to Congress. What did you get ?

If Modi is too corrupt Congress would have let loose their pet dog CBI on him.

Yes you have a point but, Modi must have endorsed Rahul's stand , I know it's hard to support opponent but at least he must not have debased Rahul.

post one quote here please

Give him one chance to rule India. You have always given chance to Congress. What did you get ?

1.) Bhai, why avoid the real question, why haven't Modi sacked his convicted minster??? Is it not a early bell what he will do when in power as PM when as CM he is harboring corruption? :angel:

2.) Why only one chance we the people of India will give then trillions of chances but they should come up with something real not like a fake and feku.

3.) You forget its not you and me who have brought the congress into the power its the whole nation while in the power despite the anti incumbency Congress's MP seat tally have risen and BJP which was in the opposition their lok sabha seats were down. :woot:

It proves that even when in opposition BJP's total number of MPs came down why???

1.) Bhai, why avoid the real question, why haven't Modi sacked his convicted minster??? Is it not a early bell what he will do when in power as PM when as CM he is harboring corruption? :angel:

2.) Why only one chance we the people of India will give then trillions of chances but they should come up with something real not like a fake and feku.

3.) You forget its not you and me who have brought the congress into the power its the whole nation while in the power despite the anti incumbency Congress's MP seat tally have risen and BJP which was in the opposition their lok sabha seats were down. :woot:

It proves that even when in opposition BJP's total number of MPs came down why???

When congress wins BJP Says EVM's were rigged and when same BJP is elected by voting through same EVM then its ok so its hard to convince feku fans

[Bregs];4839122 said:
When congress wins BJP Says EVM's were rigged and when same BJP is elected by voting through same EVM then its ok so its hard to convince feku fans

I am also not happy with the present congress govt. but its amazing how easily Feku is faking it all and getting away clean :rolleyes:

If manmohan singh have a minister who have been "accused" of corruption BJP and feku fans calls for blood.

But When NaMo have "convicted criminal" not accused but a real convicted criminal held guilty by the court of law then they kept mum or try to avoid this thread. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom