What's new

Narendra Modi says govt will develop Bodh Gaya as spiritual capital

And our tourism department had done zilch to promote this place so far. Unfortunate!
I hope this step by the Modi government will bring Buddha's birth place in the limelight again. :)

And soon Modi 'll be called a bad influence on Buddhism. :devil:
buddhas birth place is in nepal, this is the place where he attained enlightement

Thank you... :)

My students surprised me today. :-)
It was a surprise because none of them are Indians, and afaik it's only Indians who celebrate teacher's day on this date.

Did you see, Modi's interaction with students. It was brilliant.

No sermons or speeches. Just thought provoking - questions to students.

One student said teaching as a profession is loosing its sheen and teachers are not quality etc.

He thought about it an said, I see you are bright (they all were chosen) and I see your brilliance is the biggest proof of your teachers quality. Not using his exact words but you get the sense.

One student said teaching as a profession is loosing its sheen and teachers are not quality etc.
He echoed my thoughts!

He thought about it an said, I see you are bright (they all were chosen) and I see your brilliance is the biggest proof of your teachers quality. Not using his exact words but you get the sense.
Yes I got the drift of it. :)
He's sharp and gives deft replies.

I hope I can watch it on YouTube.

:o:
Koi lauta de Minority hating Modi :(
True.. I'm getting worried about this darinder moodi. Instead of talking about building RamMandir in Ayodhya,,he is talking about developing Budh Gaya. Minority appeasement of the highest order...& that too in Bihar. We already have Lalu & Nitish to take care of that part...why we need Modi? :pissed:

And our tourism department had done zilch to promote this place so far. Unfortunate!
I hope this step by the Modi government will bring Buddha's birth place in the limelight again. :)

And soon Modi 'll be called a bad influence on Buddhism. :devil:
not only Buddhist sites but those spineless creatures aka Congressis also neglected hindu and jain sites aswell !
only thing they promoted is taj, taj and taj ! :mad:

not only Buddhist sites but those spineless creatures aka Congressis also neglected hindu and jain sites aswell !
only thing they promoted is taj, taj and taj ! :mad:
May because it's easier to promote something which is already famous. Taj is our cash cow, no denying that.

May because it's easier to promote something which is already famous. Taj is our cash cow, no denying that.
yep, money matters ;)
and Westerners view taj as a "lover's paradise" :lol:

I believe Mr. Modi has all the qualities/brahminical gunas mentioned above - Self-control, tranquility, uprightness, patience, purity, humility, learning so yes he can be declared a Brahmin
:o: sirji i guess your account is been hacked by some communal anty minority darinder moodee's bhakt :fie::suicide:

We need more tourists to come to Bodh Gaya, and open up a buddhism circuit with our friends Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka (especially former 2 given the proximity to Gaya).

I hope to god that BJP wins Bihar elections, there is much to be done!

:o: sirji i guess your account is been hacked by some communal anty minority darinder moodee's bhakt :fie::suicide:

Sirji When righteousness is harmed, the destroyer is born in every age to eliminate evil and protect the good! I realised this albeit a bit late and did gharwapsi

Sirji When righteousness is harmed, the destroyer is born in every age to eliminate evil and protect the good! I realised this albeit a bit late and did gharwapsi
haaainnn ?????

crime-master-go-go.jpg

@Star Wars
This is what I was talking about. :-)

Back
Top Bottom