What's new

Narendra Modi renames cricket stadium after himself

Why not? Narendra Modi was 3 times chief minister of Gujarat. Today he is the most popular PM of this country in recent times. This stadium is built per his dream. We Indians feel it is apt to name it after him. It's not for Pakistanis to worry about.
Are you telling me Modi is greater than the great Nathuram Godse the killer of the half naked faqir. If not for Godse Pakistan would have gotten fair share of India's wealth and would have had a better start than it had. While Modi lost a plane and prestige to Pakistan, the only redeeming aspect of Modi's government was he has killed a few hundred Muslim civilians to satiate Hindu thirst of 1000 years slavery.

No but the cheapness and the shallowness is cringe worthy - you don’t name things after yourself. Others name them after you have left office or in honor of your memory. It just shows weakness of personality thats all. As far as Pakistanis - yes not concerned but we will point out the shallowness as I had explained above, as your friendly neighborhood why should we let go of this full toss.
Now what is next on agenda? i say replace Gandhi’s picture on the Indian Rupee as well, after all he is the most popular PM of the whole world and his accomplishments are ... I honestly don’t know if he has any note worthy accomplishments other than Gujrat riots etc.
It's a private entity. It was named after Narendra Modi in honour of his service to state of Gujarat. Don't like it, no one cares. Lol.
Are you telling me Modi is greater than the great Nathuram Godse the killer of the half naked faqir. If not for Godse Pakistan would have gotten fair share of India's wealth and would have had a better start than it had. While Modi lost a plane and prestige to Pakistan, the only redeeming aspect of Modi's government was he has killed a few hundred Muslim civilians to satiate Hindu thirst of 1000 years slavery.
Not everything is about Pakistan. You are puny.

It's at times like this where you can see the difference between the self respecting Indians and the rest.

In a civilized society Modi would have been behind bars for mass murder of his own people in communal riots

In a certain 5000 years old culture and way of life this mass murderer is busy naming cricket stadiums after himself

Looks like even 5000 years are not enough for some societies to learn civility and rule of law

People who named stadiums after themselves

Adolf Hitler
Benito Mussolini
Josef Stalin
Kim Il Sung
Saddam Hussein

and now....Narendra Modi

I'm sick of every govt building or entity having the names of Gandhi clan...atleast this is some change

Well he was the head of Gujarat Cricket Board when he initiated the building of this world's largest cricket stadium.

Ahmedabad would still have a run down small stadium had he not initiated and pushed through the rebuilding as head of the Gujarat Cricket Board.

A true megalonamaniac as evidenced from his waving to non-existent crowds, love for the camera and now this. Humility does not exist in this supposed "Faqeer"

Back
Top Bottom