What's new

Narendra Modi praises China before US non-resident Gujaratis

Even in US the Indians cant let go their obsession with China..I am sure the American-Gujrattis must be going WTF?

Indians are obsessed with any thing that has power as one of our Indian member have said b4 and they pray to sply the rajdoot sect of them maybe thats why they praise China

Indians are obsessed with any thing that has power as one of our Indian member have said b4 and they pray to sply the rajdoot sect of them maybe thats why they praise China

...or may be you are just another jerk who knows nothing about stuff and yet proudly flaunts his ignorance over the internet.

IT IS RAJPOOT NOT RAJDOOT.... ATLEAST TRY TO RESPECT UR MUSLIM RAJPUT COMMUNITY... THEY TAKE PRIDE IN CALLING DEMSELVES RAJPOOT... HAVE SOME RESPECT.... GIVE RESPECT TO UR NISHAAN E HAIDAR SOLDIERS.... MOST OF THEM ARE MUSLIM RAJPOOT

...or may be you are just another jerk who knows nothing about stuff and yet proudly flaunts his ignorance over the internet.

He He He Hello Jerk Sparoow

or maybe what i am saying makes sense as all powerful and usefully things are worshiped by Indians so China is being praised

and or u r too drunk and like to lick David Jones locker ;)

He is innocent untill proven guilty . For me what matters is that he is the one whose made development possible in gujrat . And i dont care about what some random false flaggers have to say .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom