What's new

narendra modi on pakistan

Rhetoric sounds good in front of an audience , but in reality it's a whole different ballgame.

Lets see how he treats Pakistan if he comes to power, my guess is its going to be business as usual.

Rhetoric sounds good in front of an audience , but in reality it's a whole different ballgame.

Lets see how he treats Pakistan if he comes to power, my guess is its going to be business as usual.

Filhal we are stuck on the MFN thing . . . . so you are right sir ;)

Funny thing is wasn't BJP in power the last time peace talks really got going?

Yep, and it was BJP only when Kargil happened :yay:

Jo bhasha samajh me aati hai usi me samjhaya :p:

modi jaise sanki kabhi hind ka pm nahi ban sekta

Funny thing is wasn't BJP in power the last time peace talks really got going?

The prepoll talk, like all others including the Mandir and 370 one.

On the other hand, every "peace talk" was followed by burnt hand.

Actually BJP was more sincere in normalizing relations with pakistan.

Even Pakistani intellectuals & politicians are aware of the fact that BJP is a better bet when it comes to taking peace process forward. Maybe 'cause they feel obliged to due to all that negative perception about the party... whereas Congress is quite safe even if they manage to maintain the status-quo!

We don't care what modi says. Our policies towards India has always been consistent.

Foreign polices are made by foreign policy experts, not political clowns.

If we see BJP's track record, they have an anti Pakistan policy while in opposition, and neutral policy towards Pakistan while in a government....! So who knows..:coffee:

Even Pakistani intellectuals & politicians are aware of the fact that BJP is a better bet when it comes to taking peace process forward. Maybe 'cause they feel obliged to due to all that negative perception about the party... whereas Congress is quite safe even if they manage to maintain the status-quo!
It does not matter how it affects Pakistan. What is important is how it affects India... :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom