What's new

Narendra Modi invites Hasina but not Khaleda to visit India

There is virtually no 'No man's Land' in India-Bangladesh border. Bangladesh is completely covered from all sides by India. Its humanly impossible to seal the border. BSF and BGB officials already clarified it to media. Basically Bangladesh land boundary is disputed since independence.

You didn't get the point, I'm not talking about the land boundary issues with India. My question was why do you think Bangladesh is "almost inside Indian territory" or "Bangladesh is completely covered from all sides by India"? I see you keep bragging this same comment in almost each of your posts.

Bangladesh has a coastline of 3,306km with Bay of Bengal and a border of 193km with Myanmar while the border with India is 4,095km, that means half of Bangladesh's territorial boundary has no connection with India.

my god @IamBengali.. :p:
did we invite opposition leader of pakistan? or sri lanka? or any other country?
what is special about khaleda?

You didn't get the point, I'm not talking about the land boundary issues with India. My question was why do you think Bangladesh is "almost inside Indian territory" or "Bangladesh is completely covered from all sides by India"? I see you keep bragging this same comment in almost each of your posts.

Bangladesh has a coastline of 3,306km with Bay of Bengal and a border of 193km with Myanmar while the border with India is 4,095km, that means half of Bangladesh's territorial boundary has no connection with India.

Bangladesh has 'connection' with India and you know it. I don't want to repeat it again.

How does that 3,500km of territorial boundary have connection with India?

Bay of Bengal is still not owned by Bangladesh. Its considered a part of 'Indian ocean'. By the way border is with India and Myanmar. So virtually Bangladesh is totally surrounded by Indian territory from all sides apart from a tiny border with Myanmar.

Seems like I need to show map to proof it. See it thoroughly and reply.

india-bangladesh.gif

Norendra Modi will never visit Bangladesh before Hasina only to show who is boss here. And Hasina will happily oblige. In the last term Khaleda never bilaterally visited India in a condition that Indian PM must visit first

Bangladeshi mind at work (no) again :lol:

So Bhutan is boss of India?

Bay of Bengal is still not owned by Bangladesh. Its considered a part of 'Indian ocean'.

So you mean Bay of Bengal is owned by India as it is part of "Indian Ocean"? And have you ever heard of the term "territorial sea"? 12 nautical miles of waters from the coastline is under the territory of Bangladesh and they are indeed "owned" by Bangladesh.

Seems like I need to show map to proof it. See it thoroughly and reply.

I have seen the map multiple times, I rather wonder if you have seen it yourself. Are you implying that 2.9/4 is almost 4? That's a pretty fallible logic, infallible is what the stat says which I have shown you earlier.

Back
Top Bottom