What's new

Narendra Modi indicates more action to follow air strike in Pakistan

jf-17-nigeria.jpg

427429420_978d683bb0.jpg

BRING IT

Your dedication to the jingoistic narrative put forward by your rabid media and embarrassed state is understandable and commendable.

We Indians knows about our shitty media .
When it comes to defence related matters we will avoid all those except few where there will sensible discussion.
Everyone what happens and reason for each and everything .
So let it be like that

We Indians knows about our shitty media .
When it comes to defence related matters we will avoid all those except few where there will sensible discussion.
Everyone what happens and reason for each and everything .
So let it be like that
india's military is shittier that her media...indian pilots are dead scared of crossing the border, they know they won't be coming back...

Ghar mein ghuske marenge: PM Modi issues stern warning to terrorists; slams critics for ‘doubting’ IAF strike
India

Updated Mar 04, 2019 | 22:40 IST | Times Now Digital

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday took on those in opposition who have raised doubts over the IAF strike in Pakistan’s Balakot, stating that they should not question the valour of India’s armed forces

1551719403-narendra_modi_ani_gujarat.jpg

PM Narendra Modi in Ahmedabad, Gujarat on Monday | Photo Credit: ANI

Ahmedabad: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday took on those in opposition who have raised doubts over the Indian Air Force (IAF) strike in Pakistan’s Balakot, stating that they should not question the valour of India’s Armed forces. In a stern message to Pakistan, Modi asserted that it was his government’s ‘siddhant’ or principle to ‘enter the enemies’ territory and hit them’.

Speaking at a rally in Ahmedabad on Monday, PM Modi said, “Yeh hamara siddhant hai ki hum ghar mai ghus karmaarenge...Main lamba intezaar nahin kar sakta (It is our principle to hit enemies inside their territory..... I don't like to wait for long). No country can live in such helplessness.” He added that he tends to follow the advice of armed forces on issues of national security.

The Prime Minister further said that the terrorists would be hunted down by the Indian forces even if they were to hide deep underneath the Earth. He said, "Chun-chun ke hisaab lena, ye meri fitrat hai... woh agar saatven pataal mein bhi chupe hon, tohkheench kar nikaal kar maarunga (It is my nature to give a befitting reply...even if they are hidden deep under the Earth, I will pull them out and eliminate them)."

Slamming the political critics, PM Modi said that the statements made by the opposition raising questions about the action taken by the Indian Air Force made headlines in Pakistan and were appreciated in Pakistan's Parliament. "Is this the way you are serving the national interest?...You may question me on my policies. You may not trust me but at least trust the armed forces. Don't raise questions over their valour,” he said.

The Prime Minister also addressed the criticism by opposition parties which have questioned about the timing of the air strikes, which have taken place just a few months ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. PM Modi noted that no elections were due in 2016 when the Indian armed forces carried out a surgical strike following the Uri attack.

He said, “Was there any election when we conducted the surgical strike for the first time? We have been affected by terrorism for the last 40 years. I don't care for power. I am only concerned about my country's security.”

Prior to addressing a rally in the city, PM Modi inaugurated a slew of developmental projects, including a new annexe building having 700 beds of state government run-GG Hospital and second phases of link-I and link-III of Saurashtra Narmada Avataran Irrigation (SAUNI) Yojana.

Complete your TV viewing experience with the best of Hollywood entertainment and News. Get the Times Movies And News pack at just Rs 13. Ask your cable/DTH provider for Times M.A.N. pack now. Know more
Recommended Videos

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...e-iaf-air-strike-balakot-jem-camp-modi/376594

Latest warning by Modi, seems like aisi chtirol ho kay rahay gi....

This old senile bastard Modi got his ugly rear kicked. Yet he wants more humiliation. We will destroy this old bastard. I hope he makes a crazy move.

Ghar mein ghuske marenge: PM Modi issues stern warning to terrorists; slams critics for ‘doubting’ IAF strike
India

Updated Mar 04, 2019 | 22:40 IST | Times Now Digital

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday took on those in opposition who have raised doubts over the IAF strike in Pakistan’s Balakot, stating that they should not question the valour of India’s armed forces

1551719403-narendra_modi_ani_gujarat.jpg

PM Narendra Modi in Ahmedabad, Gujarat on Monday | Photo Credit: ANI

Ahmedabad: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday took on those in opposition who have raised doubts over the Indian Air Force (IAF) strike in Pakistan’s Balakot, stating that they should not question the valour of India’s Armed forces. In a stern message to Pakistan, Modi asserted that it was his government’s ‘siddhant’ or principle to ‘enter the enemies’ territory and hit them’.

Speaking at a rally in Ahmedabad on Monday, PM Modi said, “Yeh hamara siddhant hai ki hum ghar mai ghus karmaarenge...Main lamba intezaar nahin kar sakta (It is our principle to hit enemies inside their territory..... I don't like to wait for long). No country can live in such helplessness.” He added that he tends to follow the advice of armed forces on issues of national security.

The Prime Minister further said that the terrorists would be hunted down by the Indian forces even if they were to hide deep underneath the Earth. He said, "Chun-chun ke hisaab lena, ye meri fitrat hai... woh agar saatven pataal mein bhi chupe hon, tohkheench kar nikaal kar maarunga (It is my nature to give a befitting reply...even if they are hidden deep under the Earth, I will pull them out and eliminate them)."

Slamming the political critics, PM Modi said that the statements made by the opposition raising questions about the action taken by the Indian Air Force made headlines in Pakistan and were appreciated in Pakistan's Parliament. "Is this the way you are serving the national interest?...You may question me on my policies. You may not trust me but at least trust the armed forces. Don't raise questions over their valour,” he said.

The Prime Minister also addressed the criticism by opposition parties which have questioned about the timing of the air strikes, which have taken place just a few months ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. PM Modi noted that no elections were due in 2016 when the Indian armed forces carried out a surgical strike following the Uri attack.

He said, “Was there any election when we conducted the surgical strike for the first time? We have been affected by terrorism for the last 40 years. I don't care for power. I am only concerned about my country's security.”

Prior to addressing a rally in the city, PM Modi inaugurated a slew of developmental projects, including a new annexe building having 700 beds of state government run-GG Hospital and second phases of link-I and link-III of Saurashtra Narmada Avataran Irrigation (SAUNI) Yojana.

Complete your TV viewing experience with the best of Hollywood entertainment and News. Get the Times Movies And News pack at just Rs 13. Ask your cable/DTH provider for Times M.A.N. pack now. Know more
Recommended Videos

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...e-iaf-air-strike-balakot-jem-camp-modi/376594

Latest warning by Modi, seems like aisi chtirol ho kay rahay gi....

It is funny this donkey is claiming this when we actually went inside and destroyed their military installations LOL

Eliminate all those terrorists .
Or you will have to say the samething in PDF 1000 times with much disappointment.
Because if any more that kind of attacks happen we will do the same thing again ,again and again.

This threat is as empty as your brain.

Narendra Modi is the Prime Minister of India.
Our people criticise him ,mock him shout against him .That is our right and he is our elected leader .
But if outsiders tries to itch our nation .
We will obey what our leader said .

We have seen what happens in and after 26/11.
That is one reason we elected our PM Modi
So war for vote. You talk hig. Come to the front....i bet you will cry like a baby.

More actions to follow? what air strike??
the one where you got spanked badly?
this bitch needs more slapping

Back
Top Bottom