What's new

Narendra Modi indicates more action to follow air strike in Pakistan

Eliminate all those terrorists .
Or you will have to say the samething in PDF 1000 times with much disappointment.
Because if any more that kind of attacks happen we will do the same thing again ,again and again.
And you will be answered similarly again & again & again.. Now you should seriously try to ask IAF about 2nd Jet and its poilets

We Indians knows about our shitty media .
When it comes to defence related matters we will avoid all those except few where there will sensible discussion.
Everyone what happens and reason for each and everything .
So let it be like that
Not indian media.. But its your shitty army that always fails to deliver the way yoy scums dream like they are USA troops.. Lol

Sustained pressure by India ...will lead to more resources being diverted for the mobilisation and keeping up
the high alert...and constant warning such as these will just add to prolonging alert state of the pakistani forces.

Pakistani's in this forum seem to be caught in the optics of small achievements while missing out on the larger picture.......

everything that has been done so far is just a small part of the larger plan that is being set in motion.

If iam right........India will keep the LOC Hot for a longer time and will make demands from Pakistan , which it pakistan cannot meet due to internal image and dynamics [ which is of pakistans own doing..lol ]

should keep a closer watch on the taliban negotiations too....tied in to this.

Sustained pressure by India ...will lead to more resources being diverted for the mobilisation and keeping up
the high alert...and constant warning such as these will just add to prolonging alert state of the pakistani forces.

Pakistani's in this forum seem to be caught in the optics of small achievements while missing out on the larger picture.......

everything that has been done so far is just a small part of the larger plan that is being set in motion.

If iam right........India will keep the LOC Hot for a longer time and will make demands from Pakistan , which it pakistan cannot meet due to internal image and dynamics [ which is of pakistans own doing..lol ]

should keep a closer watch on the taliban negotiations too....tied in to this.
as we dont have larger replies ? one thing indians should lear its caliber of fire you will got same caliber or even more you attack on us . gun with gun tank with tank jet with jet .just keep try and red nose will be yours

as we dont have larger replies ? one thing indians should lear its caliber of fire you will got same caliber or even more you attack on us . gun with gun tank with tank jet with jet .just keep try and red nose will be yours

maybe a red nose or blue even ...

But the key question is....
for how long ?

[ pakistan does not usually fire into the muslim parts of and J and K....
India can effectively use it as a human shield]

for how long ?

keep trying its been 70 years . for more info please check casualties on LOC year by year . you are new but let me teach you paksitan use sniper guided missiles and guided rockets when we really want to kill your guys

keep trying its been 70 years . for more info please check casualties on LOC year by year . you are new but let me teach you paksitan use sniper guided missiles and guided rockets when we really want to kill your guys

snipers...sure...guided missiles...sure...

soldiers in spite all of this patriotic boohaa........are dime a dozen and can be easily replaced...just optics.

people will forget their faces...and will be replaced by new ones...harsh reality in war.

im talking about MONEY ..mate....

How long ?

soldiers in spite all of this patriotic boohaa........are dime a dozen and can be easily replaced...just optics.

people will forget their faces...and will be replaced by new ones...harsh reality in war.

How long ?
did money stopped us in last 73 years to reply you ? these are wired thoughts please get over from them . if i go on this then your own auditor general said india can not fight a war . just google it
india have ammo of only 3 days of war
india have ammo of 10 days war
indian weapons are so obsulate to fight war
indian army lack guns to fight war
although i did not take it serious but its not the point . if money war matter we have never surgical strike on indian army camps nor we shot down your fighter . we are same country without big Forex reserves we make nukes and 10s of missiles series . only problem we have we spend more money then we earn .

How long ?

Somewhere i heard from a informed person saying pakistan spends less than Rs 200 crores per year...if i remember correctly it was not more than Rs100 crores actually to keep the fire lit in kashmir...Rs 100 crores or even 200 crores is peanuts for pakistan...they can keep it going for however long they want...we did the same after 26/11 ... gave the balochis truck loads of money and did a lot of stuff in that region as retaliation as well...but after modi came to power that was stopped....who would have imagined that huh ? if he comes again to power i think he will re start it again...maybe its already happening who knows...

for how long ?

Bro forget Muslims ,it fires on your own people to kill few terrorists.you don't have to take the high horse.

Somewhere i heard from a informed person saying pakistan spends less than Rs 200 crores per year...if i remember correctly it was not more than Rs100 crores actually to keep the fire lit in kashmir...Rs 100 crores or even 200 crores is peanuts for pakistan...they can keep it going for however long they want...we did the same after 26/11 ... gave the balochis truck loads of money and did a lot of stuff in that region as retaliation as well...but after modi came to power that was stopped....who would have imagined that huh ? if he comes again to power i think he will re start it again...maybe its already happening who knows...
What about the 120 billion dollars which I read on the forum which Pakistan lost due to terrorism

Releasing that pilot was a big mistake. Offering peace gestures like that and telling India that "if you take one step, we will take two" was humiliating. Calling Modi three times to de-escalate the conflict is pathetic. It seems all of these steps are being interpreted as sign of weakness.

My message to Pakistan is to WAKE UP and prepare for full-scale war. Please do not depend on the "international community". If the international pressure meant anything, US, Russia, China, India wouldn't have gotten away with outright invasion. Unfortunately, might is right these days.

Eliminate all those terrorists .
Or you will have to say the samething in PDF 1000 times with much disappointment.
Because if any more that kind of attacks happen we will do the same thing again ,again and again.
And you will not be met with a different response again, again and again. And do move your HQ to somewhere deep inside India because we might strike it for real this time.

How long ?
That is was India to decide. See if we blink....

And you will not be met with a different response again, again and again. And do move your HQ to somewhere deep inside India because we might strike it for real this time.
You guys really gulp it up.dont you
No wonder your military rules.
You believe your fighter shot our mig 21 while running from it.what if I said it was downed by a ground to air missile in your airspace .you guys just came in a little bit into our airspace and returned being chased by the mig 21 .

did money stopped us in last 73 years to reply you ? these are wired thoughts please get over from them . if i go on this then your own auditor general said india can not fight a war . just google it
india have ammo of only 3 days of war
india have ammo of 10 days war
indian weapons are so obsulate to fight war
indian army lack guns to fight war
although i did not take it serious but its not the point . if money war matter we have never surgical strike on indian army camps nor we shot down your fighter . we are same country without big Forex reserves we make nukes and 10s of missiles series . only problem we have we spend more money then we earn .

SO how much reserves does pakistan have ?
any stats on that?

Well keeping the Kashmir fire lit with 500 rs stone pelters and lone wolf attacks aint that expensive....

im talking about an escalated LOC ...or even a limited war....that is the cost im talking about mate.

any idea how much OIL pakistan has in reserves for a prolonged encounter with India ?

Who will supply OIL in time of war ??? [ ignoring a possible naval blockade by India ]

That is was India to decide. See if we blink....

Aye....india has the support of the west.....LOL infact...it has its eyes taped...thanks to united states.

How much OIL does pakistan have in reserves ?
How much Ammo does pakistan have in reserves ?
How much foreign reserves to buy either of the above two does pakistan have?

i keep seeing people quoting NYT articles inn regards to india.....well and good.
but i dont see any Information about pakistani reserves stats in this forum :/

curious.

Back
Top Bottom