Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cry babies keep crying.

Modi for PM 2014 :devil:

Cry babies keep crying.

Being paid for running his election campaign ? :rofl:
The cry babies of international diplomacy just did their best in Beijing , You dont need to tell us :D

Being paid for running his election campaign ? :rofl:
The cry babies of international diplomacy just did their best in Beijing , You dont need to tell us :D

FAIL .....:wave:

Modi does not need to pay anyone. His administrative work speaks for himself.

images

modi-as-krishna_26.jpg

But 2014 is still a long way away.

Isn't Congress the best at playing vote bank politics? They could get re-elected.

In the current scenario the chances of Congress getting re-elected is -100%.

In the current scenario the chances of Congress getting re-elected is -100%.

Yeah but public opinion is fickle.

In 1-2 years they may change their minds completely.

Yeah but public opinion is fickle.

In 1-2 years they may change their minds completely.

But the Govt is not doing anything to change that. They stumble from on blunder onto another. I'm happy.

Let me explain you what really "using" is:

Indra invading east-Pakistan and calling Soviet Navy to save her behind! Thats "using" because that cast the bad omen over soviet union which eventually led to her butchering in Afghanistan!

And not to mention, Indra assassination by her own guards!

Nationalist Indians - Hero worship him and know that he is the best hope for India in 2014
Congressies - Get red faced over him
Pakistanis - Demonize him because they know that if he becomes the PM in 2014 then the region will not be same again
Chinese- Appreciate him because they recognize his developmental model and salivate on the investment opportunities in Gujarat
Narendra Modi - He has no respect for the status quo. You can quote him, disagree with him, glorify or vilify him.
About the only thing you can’t do is ignore him.

modi enough said I hate the guy he is a ruthless murderer, the day he becomes the pm of india, it will be a sad day for every secular loving person, i had strong faith in india's Secularism but after seeing the rise of this fascist religious bigot, "NOT" anymore.

modi enough said I hate the guy he is a ruthless murderer, the day he be comes the pm of india, it will be a sad day for every secular loving person, i had strong faith in india's Secularism but after seeing the rise of this fascist religious bigot, "NOT" anymore.

so how other parties like congress makes india secular??They keep poor to remain as poor so that they can be further utilized.
+
most important is he is against bank accounts and corruption. and he had given good facilities across state.if all these things are ignored then we have thousands of politicians which are worst than him and people worship them too.

Cry babies keep crying.

I think KS sitting in US you have lost touch with Indian Politics........... First he has to win Gujarat election with comfortable majority ..........but even after that................... Advani, Sushma & Arun Jately??????????.........So many PM in Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom