What's new

Narendra Modi free to apply for visa: US

It's amazing how you guys are flirting with Genocidal fantasies about Muslims, but have you ever thought that the problem is you?
It is well documented that Muslims are treated as 3rd class human being in India, so instead of having wet dreams of murdering them all, why not bring them into the mainstream?

Personally I think a lot of the right wing Hindus are still butt hurt about the 800 year Muslim rule and want to exact some sort of vengeance. Of course India can never move forward with such barbaric ideals, and it will be better for everyone involved to look to the future and not the past.

Nobody treat them as 3rd class citizen, only muslims treat them self as 3rd class citizen.
Look buddy in today world where education, living, food and everything is so costly, how can you expect from a family to survive who have 6-10 children ? 1st they have many children, and 2nd thing they do not send their children to school.
( I'm talking about poor class or poor middle class, and most muslim comes in these class ) .
Have you been in any polio campaign in India ? Many muslims even don't like to give this dose to their children. Here molvi have time to give fatwa to not to sing vande matram, have time to protests for other country but do not have time to do any good campaign for their own people, and when other people( whom you people see as hindu, majority ) try to do, most muslim people think that they are trying to control them. These people have biased thinking.
So how can government bring them in mainstream when they also do not wanna come in mainstream ? If you are living in pak, just look around the common people around you. Just look at their thinking. They hate everything that tries to bring change. They judge everything in name of religion.

It's amazing how you guys are flirting with Genocidal fantasies about Muslims, but have you ever thought that the problem is you?
It is well documented that Muslims are treated as 3rd class human being in India, so instead of having wet dreams of murdering them all, why not bring them into the mainstream?

Personally I think a lot of the right wing Hindus are still butt hurt about the 800 year Muslim rule and want to exact some sort of vengeance. Of course India can never move forward with such barbaric ideals, and it will be better for everyone involved to look to the future and not the past.

Its true everyday hindus use to rape muslims girls/women in large amounts and our police department and judicial system highly encouraging such acts. Hindus favorites pass times is to play with muslim girls every hindus like that game. In India muslims are untouchables like dalits so their life is too cheap or soft targets , muslims use to do lower jobs like sewage cleaning , house maids ,coolies at hindu's homes. Forced conversion among muslims girls are common in India I think muslim population will be vanished in India within 2 decades. Indian muslims committed blunder in 1947 so land of pure should to necessary strong action in this regard or else they can provide citizenship to all muslims in India. Inshallah........

That 5 yrs of PVNR changed india over 45yrs of north indians' mis-rule.

I ve two cantdate in mind from south Jaya and Chandrababu naidu.

Subramanian Swamy my second choice for PM after Modi

well, personally i would favour Congress if Modi is BJPs PM candidate. If he is not the PM candidate, i would just sit back at home and won't cast my vote.

Just my take on Modi.

Right people always get right things just matter of time , climate is changing. Muslims in pak are slaughtring non-muslims in pak.
Muslims are emerging danger of Indian stability some strong person is necessary now.

Most Indians agree with you

Thats for the electorate to decide.

Man this is wrong. This wrong portrayal of Modi is what makes him a anathema to some. He is an inclusive leader, more inclusive that many and is a nationalist. He is not the evillll Hindutva propagandist as people make him out to be, and this pics are only adding fuel to their accusations.

No matter what Modi does, the secularist traitors would continue hating him because they know he's a powerful man. They will continue to mudsling him even if the law has cleared him. It is because they fear his integrity and his rise to power as it will doom these traitors and their politicians to stop robbing the country.

What is wrong in the portrayal tell me.

The last pic shows him wearing a crown as a king of pre-independence India i.e. his influence as a capable leader.

If we people become apologetic, secularist cowards will take advantage of this.

well, personally i would favour Congress if Modi is BJPs PM candidate. If he is not the PM candidate, i would just sit back at home and won't cast my vote.

Just my take on Modi.

Then you believe the sold-out media more than what the truth is and more than the law that cleared him.

I can't wake you up if you're pretending to sleep.

Just my take on Modi.

And then they wonder why the democracy is not maturing.

No matter what Modi does, the secularist traitors would continue hating him because they know he's a powerful man. They will continue to mudsling him even if the law has cleared him. It is because they fear his integrity and his rise to power as it will doom these traitors and their politicians to stop robbing the country.

What is wrong in the portrayal tell me.

The last pic shows him wearing a crown as a king of pre-independence India i.e. his influence as a capable leader.

If we people become apologetic, secularist cowards will take advantage of this.

Its not about the pseudo-secularists. its about the urban middle class still undecided, fed up with congress voters. Modi should be presented as what he is - an inclusive, nationalist leader with no nonsense approach on economy, intternal security and not as an all conquering hindutva emperor. You get what I mean ?

And then they wonder why the democracy is not maturing.

Its not about the pseudo-secularists. its about the urban middle class still undecided, fed up with congress voters. Modi should be presented as what he is - an inclusive, nationalist leader with no nonsense approach on economy, intternal security and not as an all conquering hindutva emperor. You get what I mean ?

When have I depicted him as a Hindutva emperor? If wearing a crown is Hindutva then so be it. I am not a mainstream Hindu myself as you know it.

Just go to Ahmedabad and see. All Muslims there love him.

But secularists will never be convinced even if all love Modi because he's a threat to their anti-national agenda.

Don't feel guilty. Timur, Ghazni, Ghauri and Babur did what they needed to do. I wait for China to dissect india into smaller pieces and Pakistan will be able to dominate the whole north india hindi belt again :) Only when Muslims are in charge can South Asia truly be at peace.

When have I depicted him as a Hindutva emperor? If wearing a crown is Hindutva then so be it. I am not a mainstream Hindu myself as you know it.

Just go to Ahmedabad and see. All Muslims there love him.

But secularists will never be convinced even if all love Modi because he's a threat to their anti-national agenda.

Chal ok man. You would very well know my idealogical position by now. Just take it that im just presenting something in a more attractive,inclusive manner.

Only when Muslims are in charge can South Asia truly be at peace.

And insh'alla Mongols and Japanese will show you the way of light again.

Don't feel guilty. Timur, Ghazni, Ghauri and Babur did what they needed to do. I wait for China to dissect india into smaller pieces and Pakistan will be able to dominate the whole north india hindi belt again :) Only when Muslims are in charge can South Asia truly be at peace.

you must be talibani paksiatni chinese

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom