What's new

Narendra Modi: A terrorist who rose to become the PM of the largest democracy in the world

Na dude, you are fine, :tup:

But that doesn't change the fact that Modi is Hafiz Saeed of India, with one difference that Hafiz Saeed doesn't organise massacres of minorities.

Everyone has blood on there hands for me its OK that he's working for Successful India backed by strong economics. While rest just keeps on failing.

LOL I'm pretty sure these foolish boys will punch there screens and cry when Modi will win in next elections too. :lol:
NO... NOOOOO You evil hindu internet guy... i curse you, i double curse you.... Muderer modi and all hindus will extinct and next election Congress and AIMIM will win, and owasi will be our president and respected Rahul Gandhi our PM....

This was National election 2014 And Modi won thumping majority and created history. Today these parties are history :P ,,,... Thanks to comments made by pakistanis too . Greatly helped us :D At Least another 15 years of Modi Mantra will echo all corners of the world

BjOhsnsIgAAxLpC.jpg

Attachments

• BjOhsnsIgAAxLpC.jpg
    BjOhsnsIgAAxLpC.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 19
That is the suitable for Murdoodi...why did you make him pm. I know he will make a very good sweeper. I like your thinking
our choice he's good cleaner and he knows how to develop our country from 0.
bde bhai she itna problem kyun hai ? :lol:

This short documentary equates Narendra Modi with Hitler and Genghis Khan but the difference is that Modi is democratically elected and, in fact, by the largest democracy. In a country of 1.2 Billion people, they couldn't find a better person to head them. This raises serious questions about the ethics of Indian people and the democracy itself. It also highlights the acts of terrorism committed by RSS and RAW and the deliberate ignorance of the western media of those heinous crimes. Thus it is our responsibility that we spread awareness through social media and tell the world about this terrorism.
Plz post daily motion link or any other link than youtube

Both Hafiz Saeed and Modi are religious nutcases. With one difference: Unlike Modi, Hafiz has never organized a massacre of minorities.

You may consider Hafiz Saeed a Religious nutcase. But 'Terrorist' Moodi is a thorough Politician who is on a mission to $crew Pakistan and fool Indians. :p:

Moodi is waiting for an opportunity to organize another massacre of minorities if they dare to repeat another Godra like incident of massacring Hindus. :devil:

And we Pakistanis would never elect him a PM. Whereas in India, massacres of minorities by religious fanatics are rewarded by PM-ship

Since when Pakistan has a choice of electing a PM :D

You have been ruled by your master Uncle Sam or your Establishment, or a dummy approved by either of your masters

Soon Pakistan will release a movie..

MODI - The greatest pain of Pakistan in 21st century..

:lol::lol:

It's really enjoy seeing Pakistan's debating modi...
budget nahi hai unlogo k pass. Bollywoodai phantom ki tarah banegi. :D

Both pictures are same :D
No.
2014 main Indian Parties this modi k saamne.
2015 main Pakistan hai :D

Dude there's no need for such threads. Why do you give him importance? Let Indians live as they want to. They will fall in their own pit. For e.g things like meat ban. They have shot themselves in the foot. Just watch what happens. No need to prove what their PM is or isn't.
lck75xpca.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom